Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#26 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 6:25 PM
I'm a pretty quick typist, but some friends pointed out recently that I have a couple of weird typing quirks... for instance, I don't really use my left ring finger all that much, unless I'm hitting tab or shift or caps lock. I let my left middle finger do most of the work, which is unusual. On top of that, not only do I not use my left pinkie when I type, but I apparently tend to hold it up in the air while I'm typing.

I am the fanciest.

I also apparently type like a herd of stampeding rhinos, and my roommate likes to occasionally yell out from his room on the other side of the apartment that he can hear me.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 6:32 PM
I tend to only use my left index finger and my right middle and index fingers. I usually can just look at the screen now though sometimes I still look at the keyboard.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#28 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 7:11 PM
I guess I've never really paid attention.. Paying attention now, I don't type the way you're "supposed" to. I just let my fingers fly, whichever finger gets to a key first is the winner. One thing I've recently started doing- actually using the number pad. Once you get used to it, numbers are easier that way. I never use the number keys anymore.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 12:38 AM
mine changes randomly lol, when I see a spelling error, I usually go back and correct it even when I'm not looking at the keyboard...I usually type slow haha or fast depending on my mood

ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop
Page 2 of 2