Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 10:37 AM
Anything chocolaty

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 6:41 AM
Cold Cereal: Kashi Cinnamon Harvest Wheat Biscuits
Hot Cereal: Old Fashioned Oatmeal

Most other cereals are so sweet that they turn into something I wind up pigging out on. I'd rather stick with something wholesome that won't leave me wanting more an hour later.

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 2:54 PM Last edited by Darby : 7th Jan 2013 at 12:08 AM.
From the standpoint of health, I wouldn't call any cereals truly healthy - not even oatmeal or whole-grain Kashi.

With that understanding, my favorite cereal of all time is Peanut Butter Captain Crunch.

I also love Cinnamon Life, Honey Nut Cheerios, and anything with actual nuts in it.

For hot cereal, oatmeal with lots of butter, cinnamon, and raisins, but I also really like Cream of Wheat.

I don't eat hot cereal often at all, but cold cereal is a pretty common late-night snack for me. I never ever eat it for breakfast. If I did, I'd be in a carb crash coma for the rest of the day!
Mad Poster
#29 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 2:06 AM
My favorite is Basic 4 (General Mills). Also Stop & Shop's Nature's Promise brand instant oatmeal.
(Jerry Seinfeld had that show Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee - on the one with Larry David, he said that he never eats cereal anymore.)
Instructor
#30 Old 22nd Jan 2013 at 6:17 AM
So, I was in the cereal isle and was about to get my normal Honey Nut Cheerios, but noticed two cereals that were on sale. Captain Crunch and Honeycombs. I thought I haven't had these in years, so I bought them. The Honeycombs is all right, not the same taste that I recall. Which is fine, it wasn't an all time favourite. However, Captain Crunch was, and I worry that my taste buds have changed and that I won't care for it anymore! And then there goes my childhood memory of how exciting it was to have the occassional Captain Crunch in the house.

Damn growing older, you can try to relive childhood memories, and then the simple things like your taste buds changing, go and ruin everything!
Theorist
#31 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 5:26 PM
I don't eat cereal for breakfast because I'm not allowed, but there are a few times I have had cereal as an adult, and it tastes even better than when I was a kid. My favorites were Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Frosted Flakes. The best is when I've finished the cereal and there's still sugary milk left in the bowl, I'd add more cereal repeatedly until all that's left of the milk is some sugary sludge at the bottom that I'd have to spoon out. Total awesomeness.

All I'm allowed to eat for breakfast now is a Fiber Plus bar.

Although if I had my way, I'm not sure that sugary cereal is even sweet enough. I might prefer pecan pie or carrot cake for breakfast.

Resident wet blanket.
Page 2 of 2