Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: What do you think?
Yes
2 25.00%
No
6 75.00%
Kinda
0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 3:49 AM
Adventures of Tin-Tin compared to Uncharted Series
I don't know if it's just me, since I'm hooked on Uncharted 1,2, and 3, but doesn't the trailer for The Adventures of Tin-Tin seem really similar to the elements of the Uncharted Series in some ways?

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Advertisement
Rubric Wrangler
#2 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 12:50 PM
I'm a total Uncharted fangirl, but think that saying Tintin resembles Uncharted misses the point. To me, tons of things "resemble" Uncharted because it's part of a sub-genre of "action, treasure-hunting" stories, the general ideas and premise of which are consistently popular. Tintin resembles Uncharted which resembles Indiana Jones, etc.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 3:21 PM
I played uncharted 1&2, i don't think they relate at all.
Scholar
#4 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 3:27 PM
I don't really think they're related. but

LOOK AT THAT TRAILER . It's peautiful.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 3:49 PM
I mean like Indiana jones never had supernatural creatures attacking you or a scene where the entire set turns 90 degrees

I just the similarities in the subtle areas of both series, where most of the magic in the detail is. Like the albatross seaplanes, the blowing large structures up with a bazooka or RPGs (end of uncharted 3) causing massive floods or sinkholes, and the cinematic running through a tiny middle eastern market then jumping onto a zip line using some makeshift objects (motorcycle wheel - gun)

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V