Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 5:28 PM
Possiblilty by Lykke Li

And NO, its not because of sparkling Vampires in Twilight and when Bella screams her freaking lungs out because her vampire lover decides to leave.

This song makes me cry, because I guess...Maybe its because of the depressing tune to it, or because of how my ex fiance ripped out my heart, and kept putting me in let down situations. But then again...I did that to myself as well.

Quote: Originally posted by AnnaBubblegum
Brought Up That Way Taylor Swift

Goodbye My Lover by James Blunt

and you probably find it silly, but Because of You by Kelly Clarkson is the one that made me actually cry. It reminds me of my father.

I don't find the fact Because Of You by Kelly Clarkson makes you cry, silly. I find it that with that song, you hold close to your heart.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 7:35 PM
My first is Mad World - Gary Jules. Even tho Tears for Fears' version is good, Gary Jules adds tons of emotion.

Then there's Evanescence performing My Immortal this ones more about a relationship that ended a long time ago. But when ever I hear the song it brings back sad feelings. Which made it tough viewing the video again to do this post.

They call me The Seeker.
I've been searching low and high.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 9:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nevermore Raven
I don't find the fact Because Of You by Kelly Clarkson makes you cry, silly. I find it that with that song, you hold close to your heart.

No, it does make me cry. It brings up unhappy memories :/ I wouldn't say I hold it close to my heart...

Life Stage: Young Adult

Traits: Artistic, Bookworm, Dog Person, Over-Emotional, Good

LTW: Master of the Arts
Instructor
#29 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 10:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aSimmersLife
HURT - the Johnny Cash version

http://youtu.be/l95D7leeU3w

There are many other songs that make me cry, but Hurt by Johnny Cash is truly special. When I first heard it, I was crying through the second half of the song and the end made me bawl my eyes out. It took me five minutes to calm down, and another two hours to chase away the sadness. Yet I never miss a chance to hear it again. I guess I'm a masochist
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 4:13 PM
No, it does make me cry. It brings up unhappy memories :/ I wouldn't say I hold it close to my heart...

Oh, hun. Then I do apologize for saying anything that have brought up unwanting memories. I hope that you can forgive me for doing so.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nevermore Raven
Oh, hun. Then I do apologize for saying anything that have brought up unwanting memories. I hope that you can forgive me for doing so.

Don't worry at all You didn't do anything like that. I'm a little too sensitive myself.

Life Stage: Young Adult

Traits: Artistic, Bookworm, Dog Person, Over-Emotional, Good

LTW: Master of the Arts
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 6:32 PM
Into the West by Annie Lennox
Forum Resident
#33 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 7:48 PM
The Black Eyed Peas - Pump It . The way they murdered an amazing instrumental like Miserlou can always bring a tear of horror to mine eye!

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Terms & conditions do not apply
Field Researcher
#34 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 8:43 PM
Halo by Beyonce gets me everytime :/ purely because it was mine and my exs 'song' it was number one when we first got together, and was going to be our first dance at our wedding. So whenever i listen to it i get instantly depressed
Theorist
#35 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 8:45 PM Last edited by Phoeberg : 6th Oct 2012 at 11:23 PM.
I don't feel quite as embarrassed admitting this now, because two other people have said it already, but Taylor Swift's songs Never Grow Up and The Best Day really set me off. It's their theme, I think. Everytime I hear them I just crack, so I can only ever listen to them in private...I don't think my friends would believe me if I told them these songs make me cry!

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 9:40 PM
Don't worry at all You didn't do anything like that. I'm a little too sensitive myself.

Whew. And no...I completely understand with sore spots on some subjects. I really do.

But back to the topic...

Only Time by Enya sometimes brings tears to my eyes. I honestly do not know why...But it does -.-"

Test Subject
#37 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 3:16 AM
I cry every time i hear that song that plays in the background of Lion King when Mufasa died from the stampeed.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 5:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAle0pAJ_zY

Was a song shared by me and a girl that I dated in high school, and was played at my mom's funeral.

American Rocker Bomb, similar to an Irish car bomb, take a shot glass and fill it with five hour energy, then take a pint glass and fill it with your choice of energy drink. Drop in the shot glass and chug, then wait for SVT to set in.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 6:13 AM
Hell yeah , so many are so saaaaaaaad ! But I personally , always found sad songs the best . Because , in sadness there is beauty and in sorrow there is hope . I think...lol

Hum..My Immortal from Evanescance made me but Hello from Evanescance haunted me for a whole year of

Trouble from ColdPlay make me cry . Rest in Pieces by Saliva .
One song make my eyes go like fountains for some reasons (and it'sn't even a sad song) , is one from Dead Can Dance . Dunno , every time I hear the song I imagine some witch being burned to the stake...and singing the song in defiance...then the fountain get open..and I get ruined in kleenex .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJqUbb-WuPQ

- Shaar: I only have *ONE*god ! and it's ME! -
- My mind is rpg , My heart is Music and My gender is Art -
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 4:09 PM
I still get teary listening to Miley Cyrus's ''When I Look At You'' and Evanescence's ''My Immortal'' (I'm listening to it right now). And Adam Lambert's ''Sleepwalker'', so yeah, I cry listening to those songs, and I'm proud of it! P.S. Bodhie you got good taste, XD

♂ + ♂ = ♥ - ♀ + ♀ = ♥ - ♀ + ♂ = ♥
I am a rebel, I don't deny it, but I'm the good kind, the good rebel!
Scholar
#41 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 6:52 PM
I have one to add that I recently discovered: Reverie by Debussy. I love a lot of Debussy's music, but this one is so wonderfully sad and beautiful. It's become one of my favorite pieces of music.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 11:12 AM
I don't know if anyone here listens to Kpop, but the song 'Ugly' by 2NE1 always makes me cry. Every time. As well as 'Blue' by BIGBANG, and 'It Hurts' by 2NE1. Some people may think it's stupid because I can't understand all the lyrics as I don't speak Korean, but there are certain English lyrics that I can relate to so well and that touch me.

If anyone's interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGe0hHvAGkc&ob=av2e - 'Ugly' - 2NE1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GRP1rkE4O0 - 'Blue' - BIGBANG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUiMaz4BNKw&ob=av2e - 'It Hurts' - 2NE1

I'm pretty sure there have been songs with English lyrics that I have cried at in the past (I am from the UK by the way, I'm not Asian) but all I listen to is Kpop now. My favourite groups are 2NE1, BIGBANG and SNSD. I also listen to some Jpop too (mainly AKB48) but I do not find any Japanese music 'emotional'. South Korean pop has definitely been influenced by Western culture but I still prefer it. By a long way.

Just had an awesome house party

ON THE SIMS
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 3:08 AM
Quote:
P.S. Bodhie you got good taste, XD

Thank you but I believe that's cose..we watched the same thing ! BUFFYY!
Well Saliva and ColdPlay (both rest in pieces and Trouble) I found them cose of Buffy . And Dead Can Dance was due to Xena !

Quote:
Reverie by Debussy

Not my usual listening...but I like it !

Quote:
'It Hurts' - 2NE1

I'm not into Asian music , but that one sounded good . I was exepting to hear DATTEBAYO... but that's Japanese not Korean !

One I find utterly blissful.....(not a song but a Soundtrack from Baldur's Gate 2) is Amelissan . The ending theme... my heart...it'S the ending....

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX4sg2fHvGk

- Shaar: I only have *ONE*god ! and it's ME! -
- My mind is rpg , My heart is Music and My gender is Art -
Test Subject
#44 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 6:17 PM
Hide and Seek, by ImogenHeap, it was the real version of Watcha Say.
Test Subject
#45 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 8:31 AM
I love listening to song.. But never cried.
Test Subject
#46 Old 20th Apr 2012 at 2:51 PM
One song that makes me cry is Porphyrophobia, because the lyrics compared will the cheerful sound of the song makes the person sound like they're trying to convince everyone that they're okay, but they're not, I cry at Feel Good Inc. for the same reason.
The last part of Heaven Knows also always gets me.

On the other side the main theme of Morrwind makes me tear up more because it was the first "real" computer game I played on my own, and I still play it today.
Test Subject
#47 Old 21st Apr 2012 at 5:23 AM
The song "Beautiful World" often makes me tear up for a good reason. Second Chance by Shinedown also does because it reminds me of my favorite summer break of all time.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 7th May 2012 at 12:20 AM
Although I never actually cried over a song, there were a couple that came really close...

I remember that as a child, Canon by Pachelbel had some sort of sorrowful tone... I somehow listened to it after going back home after visiting some of my family knowing that I won't see them for the next year and a half...

But then, I listened to Christmas Lights by Coldplay... on the day after Christmas... that one nearly made me cry too :P

We came
We saw
We killed the crowd
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#49 Old 7th May 2012 at 4:20 AM
Canon by Pachelbel, still gets me till this day. I still cry when listening to it

Lab Assistant
#50 Old 7th May 2012 at 4:03 PM
The first time I listened to The Best Day by Taylor Swift I cried, but only because I immediately thought of my Dad. When I listened closer and realised Taylor was singing about her Mom I didn't relate to it as much, not because I don't love my Mum but I have a much more understanding relationship with my Dad. Also Never Grow Up made me bawl my eyes out because it spoke to me so much at that time!

The Civil Wars song Poison & Wine is the most beautiful song I have heard in a long time, it makes me think of a past relationship and just tugs at something inside me. The lyrics, "I don't love you but I always will" are sung in a way that really evokes all the pain I feel about that particular guy.

Call me Kisses, darling.
Living without you is like TV in black and white
Page 2 of 4