Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Dec 2018 at 7:41 AM
Default 3t2 Banging Hairstyle in Unnaturals
Recently came back to TS2 after many, many years of TS3 and boy, my TS2 google-fu must be really rusty because I'm having such a hard time locating this hair! I managed to nab some naturals but I'd really love a bright, firetruck red color. But honestly any unnatural colors will work, it's my favorite hairstyle from any of the games. Thanks!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 11:42 AM Last edited by moveobjects : 16th Dec 2018 at 11:57 AM.
The hair is referred to as "Store 16" by trapping, unless something is missing there doesn't seem to be any unnatural recolors yet unfortunately http://allthehairs.podserver.info/?q=node/2030

Edit: Oops, turns out I just don't know how to use the site properly http://allthehairs.podserver.info/?q=node/1842 there are unnatural recolors but they're on the graveyard and it seems to be currently down, sorry
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 6:34 PM
I can't seem to get to it through the wayback machine either D: that or I just don't know how to use it very well. At least I know they exist now!
Instructor
#4 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 7:13 PM
It's so odd to see something by trapping on the graveyard... Maybe there's something here too?
FYI, there's an archive/backup of the graveyard (it's hosted on a similar or maybe the same server as these), but I'm struggling to find it. I remember seeing it on tumblr, I'll keep looking.

EDIT: found the archive link, now I just need to understand where to look for Trapping's files lol
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 3:06 AM
I was at a loss so I ended up makin my own Not perfect but I'll keep working on it

But if anyone else stumbles upon recolors made by someone who actually know what they're doing, make sure to hmu!