Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 8:03 PM
Any Community Lots Ideas For Newcrest?
Helllooo
I am currently filling in my Newcrest world in TS4 and there is only 1 lot left. It is the 40x30 one in the bottom left corner neighborhood. I already have a mall, a veterinerian clinic, a diner and a starbucks, but I have no idea for this last one. I don't want to put a spa, a gym, a store, a park, a museum, a bar nor a nightclub. I know, no comments. I thought about a pool, but... meh. It can be a generic lot, it doesn't have to be something included in the game. For exemple, a dentist or something like that. I really have no idea I want it to be greeeeaaaat because it's the last lot and I want it to be a bit original. Do you guys have any ideas?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 3:49 AM
In one of my Newcrest lots I put a cafe that was designed to be an arcade. Another one I put a kid's pirate-themed pool (it took a log of figuring how to get the ship jungle gyms to be "on" the water while still being usable.) Maybe something like that?
Scholar
#3 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 6:50 AM
I would just leave it blank, cause you never know when you might need a blank lot, and in meantime you can visit them too, gives you nice open space to practice your singing,etc, without being disturbed by other sims.
Space Pony
#4 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 8:35 AM
Make a school. There are mods for like elementary, high, and college.

Dag-Dag
Space Pony
#5 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 11:09 AM
I also made a cemetary

Dag-Dag
Forum Resident
#6 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 4:27 PM
I have a wedding store in my Newcrest.
Scholar
#7 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 4:33 PM
I put a community center, covered all the bases.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 5:12 PM
How's about a church? With a graveyard?? And a Wedding Arch???
Instructor
#9 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 10:37 PM
If you are getting Seasons you could make a hydroponics farm with everything under long glass windows and roofs plus beehives and sprinklers and a small farmhouse in the middle?