Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 3:13 PM Last edited by iroeny : 24th Jan 2013 at 3:51 PM.
Problem Recoloring Dance Sphere - solved
I wanted to recolor the dance sphere. I knowe that it's possible because I've seen and downloaded other recolors.
But after saving the new package, SimPE didn't open the Subset Selection, and the Resource Tree is empty.

So, I looked it up on ze Internets and found this thread:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=279805

As advised, I tried recoloring someone else's recolor with SimPE, but that didn't work either: Now the Subset Selection opens, but it stays empty an the waiting button just goes on and on ...

Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

PS: I have the same problem with recoloring the Exerto Bike.

*English isn't my native language - so if I use weird words or phrases, please cut me some slack and correct my mistakes. Thank you!*
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 3:24 PM
Both of those are only recolorable through the CEP. I'd recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the CEP, and verify that those files are indeed checked in the filetable in SimPE.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 3:50 PM
Yay, it worked! No idea how I could miss that, I just reinstalled everything ... Thanks for the quick answer!

*English isn't my native language - so if I use weird words or phrases, please cut me some slack and correct my mistakes. Thank you!*