Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#76 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 11:48 PM
i try to learn japanese (and has been for 11 years now) but it's kinda dificult for me to learn since my language isn't related to japanese.
i can say a few words though but i don't know how to type it other then konichiwa

i also try to learn spanish :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 4:14 AM
I'm a fluent English speaker and I am currently learning to speak the French language.
Instructor
#78 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 6:50 PM
i see, i also wanna learn more languages but it's dificult (idk how to type it) to learn since most of the languages isn't simulated to my language (dutch) other then: english danish and Germany.
i learn japanese for like 11 years now but like i said earlier i can only say a few words though i just don't know how to type it.

i also learned english for 11 years now but the first 6 years since i learned english my english was f*cked up till i was 16 (i'm now 20) and sure my english is still f*cked up but not as bad as before when i was younger, i just watched a english episode with subtitles and sometimes i watched a episode with a voice over or as a language!

i did translated things when i got confussed or when i didn't knew what somethings means but when i wrote something on youtube with a translate nobody knew what i meant and got confussed by me, since everyone got confussed by me i learned to use less translate website's (especially from google) as soon as i can and learned to watch much episode as much as i can (sometimes with a voice over or as a language and sometimes with subtitles) so i'll get better with this language with talking and write things in english

and when i need a break i play a game and you can guess i play sims 2 as a break or i listen to music
Page 4 of 4