Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 6:33 AM
Default Your Lifetime Dreams
Contrary to popular thought, human psychology has noted humans will go through numerous lifetime dreams, usually dictated by a period in their life and after each dream is completed, eventually a new dream is in place of the completed one.

One of my dreams was to be popular in school. I already accomplished that in high school.

Currently, I'm seeking to start up a bubble tea cafe that has a wide variety of bubble tea, tapioca pearls and jellies, seasonal treats and maybe some entertainment.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 9:02 AM
- Get married
- Have children
- Adopt from China
- Get my PhD
- Visit America (done!)
- Visit Japan

I'm somewhere near close to completing some of them, or at least on track to.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Alchemist
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 3:26 PM
Visit a country to find myself. I have no realistic dreams.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 8:22 PM
Uhhh to somehow make it to retirement? Avoid WW3 (cos let's face it Cold War 2 has already started)
I dunno, I've never really had dreams I sort of just go with whatever happens?
Theorist
#5 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 5:12 PM
My life dream was to be a child prodigy. That didn't happen (except in the eyes of my mom) and well, I'm about 3-decades too late for that to ever happen now. Screwed again!

Resident wet blanket.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 11:31 PM
be happy ~ work still in progress..... -.-
Theorist
#7 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 7:22 AM Last edited by Nysha : 1st Mar 2018 at 7:54 PM. Reason: Image removed... surprising absolutely no-one
I would really like to visit Japan before I die.

Field Researcher
#8 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 5:23 PM
My lifetime dream is to break free from the chains of expectations of others.Moreover,I want to learn how to become 100% authentic self,more expressive and passionate about life.
Scholar
#9 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 6:00 PM
-go out with my crush
-get married
-be a househusband
-have a big family
-teach my kids to play sims
-live beyond 100
-visit america
-be the best family man ever

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr