Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 7:08 PM
Default Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to everybody.
I just want to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I still haven't decided what I wanted to do this Christmas. Maybe I would hop on to the PS3 and play the Jak and Dexter trilogy again since that's one of my favorite video game franchise when I was a child along with Spyro The Dragon, Crash Bandicoot and many others. Or even Infamous 1 and 2 which I already completed the story on. Unfortunately I don't have Fallout New Vegas anymore on the PS3 but I have it on pc which my potato Intel Celeron laptop could run on the lowest settings and one bonus is that it has faster load times than the PS3 version. I have some others to but those are the only ones that I thought of on top of my head and how could I forget The Last Of Us.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 9:00 PM
Not really a religious person, but Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to those that still don't think I'm an asshole, and to those who do as well. I have the Christmas flu, which is the perfect excuse for me to isolate myself from my family to play Shadow of Mordor and watch dvds. Because you wouldn't want to get anyone else sick. It's funny how had I gotten my flu shot and didn't tell anyone. It's like this illness is imaginary, cough, cough. So sick... must play Technobabylon. Also Happy New Years, everyone.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 10:20 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone here. I am spending Christmas at my sister's new house. She's already organised everything, so basically all I have to take is alcohol. I'm going to have some fun tonight when I get home, as I am going to re-install Fallout 4 on my Desktop and spend all Christmas night playing games

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 10:28 PM Last edited by Gamegenius : 25th Dec 2017 at 2:04 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Sterling_Archer
Merry Christmas to everyone here. I am spending Christmas at my sister's new house. She's already organised everything, so basically all I have to take is alcohol. I'm going to have some fun tonight when I get home, as I am going to re-install Fallout 4 on my Desktop and spend all Christmas night playing games

What kind of games do you have? I don't have a lot of games because my others are either lost or don't work anymore but I still have a decent amount that I still have and work fine.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 10:30 PM
Merry Christmas! My son and his girlfriend wanted to have our celebration today so they could go to her mother's tomorrow. They cooked all the food and brought it. And they gave me a TV! My tv, apple tv, and wii were hit by lightning a couple of months ago. My son was able to get the nintendo to work and he had an extra apple tv that he gave me. And then for Christmas, he gave me this nice, huge smart tv! Wow!

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#6 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gamegenius
What kind of games do you have? I don't have a lot of games because my others are either lost or don't work anymore but I still have a decent that I still have and work fine.

So far, Sims 4 and The Fractured But Whole. Fairly new PC, only really get a chance to game on my days off

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Mad Poster
#7 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 12:08 AM
Happy Holidays to everyone! Not actually doing anything on Christmas Day tomorrow (family is scattered ATM, so we're doing it on New Year's Day instead), but that gives me ample opportunity to play around in the kitchen and try to find fun little recipes and treats to make for myself! I found a fun stuffed Cornish hen recipe, a good small cheesy scalloped potato recipe, a green-bean casserole that doesn't require an entire casserole dish, a little oven-baked rolls recipe, and a ramekin-sized apple pie for dessert (plus wine and cider, naturally). We'll see if it ends up being better than my ACTUAL holiday meal in a week's time!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
dodgy builder
#8 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 8:52 AM
Merry xmas and a Happy New Year to everyone! *big hug*.

I'm in Rome again this xmas, now with a travel company. I'm using way too much money, travelling has become much more expensive lately. We were watching a catholic masse yesterday, it was a curious thing. The leader of the group has made us walk for 3 hours on the forum without a break. He also keeps walking everywhere. It's a big city and all the hills make it hard. Still I learn new things walking where I have been before, so I'm not complaining, it's just a bit demanding at times
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 3:51 PM
It looks like we have a Christmas Scrooge on the loose saying Bah Humbug to Christmas and decides to disagree with everybody post.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 4:42 PM
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year. I received a couple of dolls, a calendar with wacky holidays every single day of 2018, bath bombs, a Hatchimal colleggtible (Small figures in blind eggs), crayons (because Crayola is in Easton, PA, so I'm in no danger of running out of art supplies if all other brands have been exhausted) bandages and new headphones (lost mine a few days back and I felt like Linus van Pelt going through his blanket withdrawal)

Besides, I have Friday to look forward to. It's my father and I's sushi meal day as we do every year since I got into sushi.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#11 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gamegenius
It looks like we have a Christmas Scrooge on the loose saying Bah Humbug to Christmas and decides to disagree with everybody post.

Definitely got coal.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Inventor
#12 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 12:30 AM
Too tired at the moment to really go into detail about anything, will probably post again later, just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays while it was still Dec. 25th.
🎅😴