Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 6:25 PM
Default Who were your celebrity crushes when you were young?
I was weird. As a teenager I had crushes on Tim Russert and Herbert Hoover. Both of whom were dead by that time.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 11:13 AM
My first crush was on Darth Maul when I was 4 or so. Who knows why.
As a young teen it was more emo looking guys like Gerard Way and Pete Wentz, but mostly I focused my attention on real people.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Theorist
#3 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 3:14 PM
King Stupid. Both my crush and my ultimate form role model.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 5:13 PM
Bill Nye... obviously because the majority of my father's family are STEAM geniuses. Still crushing on him rather hard.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Theorist
#5 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 1:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shoosh Malooka

I had to google that one....I haven't lived in the UK in nearly 20 years and my son is 19 so I have no idea who that was...but thanks for the good chuckle!

I'm going to show my age here....

My crushes were: 1) Richard Dawson (from the old Family Feud but I liked him fro Hogan's Heroes because I am mad for anything British....)
2) Gopher from Love Boat
3) The blond guy from Dukes of Hazzards. (old tv show)

I'm sure there's more because I was one of those girls who had crushes on everyone...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 4:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
My first crush was on Darth Maul when I was 4 or so. Who knows why.
As a young teen it was more emo looking guys like Gerard Way and Pete Wentz, but mostly I focused my attention on real people.

I wish I had been like that.

Lots of girls at my high school had crushes on me and tried so hard to get me to date them but I kept rejecting them, looking back I can see why other people knew I was gay before I did.

I can't help but feel like I missed out on something though, given that I could have been the most popular guy there if I wasn't so busy being brooding :P
Instructor
#7 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 6:07 AM
My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Jimmy Eat World, Panic! At The Disco, AFI, Story of the Year, because I was an emo kid back then.

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 9:57 PM
My first celeb crush was Freddie Mercury. I remember wathcing him in Radio Gaga video, in the car and crushing. Then my mum walked into the room. Told her I liked the man in the car. Mum was like, "Yeah, he's dead." I was like 5 or 6 at the time lol. Thanks mum. I know I didn't have a chance with a famous grown gay man living across the seas and countries from me but... maybe if he was still alive? :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 9:31 AM
No, I've never had any type of crush for a celebrity/idol. Such thnigs aren't valued as anything but attention seekers and smut makers.

Tho for film people; I did have a slight crush on Jodelle Ferland. Very cute, didn't lose cute as aged. She played character in the kingdom hospital show as well as the silent hill.
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 5:19 AM
I would have done anything to be able to marry Bruno Mars. I still enjoy his music sometimes, but not as much as I did in 2011.
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by legacyoffailures
My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Jimmy Eat World, Panic! At The Disco, AFI, Story of the Year, because I was an emo kid back then.

I had the biggest crush on the guitarist from AFI, I even got to meet him and the band at a concert in Nashville.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 8:51 PM
i had a YUUUUUUUUUUUGE crush on Frank Sinatra when I was 14. it was intense.
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 9:42 PM
Mark Hamil for some reason? no idea why.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 3:48 PM
Michael Jackson and a bunch of cartoon characters that I am too embarassed to name.
Alchemist
#15 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 4:29 PM
Ariana Grande and Janett Mccurdy. I think I was a fairly normal boy

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#16 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 7:03 AM
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 11:06 AM
Original cartoon Optimus Prime from the 1980's. :lovestruc

I wouldn't put a lot of effort into getting it transported.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shoosh Malooka

Are we talking Marcus Brigstocke (series one) or Phil Cornwell (series two)?

Brigstocke would definitely, ahem, get it.

For me it was pretty much the same as it is now - Christian Slater. Lovely, lovely, Christian Slater. :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

And Jerry Lewis.

.:: B2SIMS.com ::.
Space Pony
#19 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 6:45 AM
25 years ago, Amy Jo Johnson. 20 years ago, Britney Spears.

Dag-Dag