Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Columns in CAS v1.9.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 24th Jun 2015 at 8:18 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

750 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 408 Feedback Posts, 341 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 31
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 8:58 AM
I have to say that I appreciate the little wrench icon on the swatches and especially on the skintones and eye colours due to the fact that some creators non-defaults are messing up the order in wich the swatches are displayed. Now I at least can tell defaults apart from non-defaults.

I use 4 col. + the more swatches. After the new patch there is an isue with the more swatches. I had to take it out to be able to get the little wrench to show up on the eye colours and skintones. The more swatches however did not prevent the little wrench to showup on the clothes swatches, so I am guessing the skintones and eye colours are on another swatchlevel. Also the more swatches seems to conflict with the female and male and age choices. When I took it out the isue stoped. Taking the more swatches out did not make the liitte wrench show up on the clothes thumnail, so I am guessing that has something to do with the coloums. I do not really mind the little wrench is not showing up on the clothes/item thumnail as long as it doesn't prevent the creators own thumnail shows up and it seems not to prevent that.
Test Subject
#102 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 3:55 PM
Needs to be updated sadly, as in, it's messing up the age and gender selections (child is always selected, even when you have an adult),
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dominique
Needs to be updated sadly, as in, it's messing up the age and gender selections (child is always selected, even when you have an adult),

Aw man, is that what's been doing that? Well that just saved me some effort. I've been putting things in slowly to see what was messing up the age ui. Well now I can just happily wait for the next update, lol.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#104 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 12:53 PM
Thanks for the quick update!
Inventor
#105 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 4:38 AM
Thank you for updating it fast!
Test Subject
#106 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 8:10 AM
This mod is awesome and I have extreme need of it but uh... Which version still works with the Dec 4th patch? I ain't updating until EAxis has their shit in order.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#107 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 5:45 PM
Thanks Good Lookin'!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#108 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 11:39 PM
I too would be interested in knowing which, if any, of the versions is still compatible with the Dec 4th patch.
Test Subject
#109 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 1:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Necroberry
This mod is awesome and I have extreme need of it but uh... Which version still works with the Dec 4th patch? I ain't updating until EAxis has their shit in order.

I am so excited to use this!! Can't wait until it updates!! I can't get it to work otherwise!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#110 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 11:20 PM
This is Amazing and Super Helpful
Test Subject
#111 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 10:21 PM
does anyone know his ea/origin id so can use this sim if he uploads it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#112 Old 1st Apr 2016 at 9:17 AM
really thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#113 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 6:56 PM
i hope you will update it to v1.16
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#114 Old 20th Apr 2016 at 6:53 AM
thank you, it makes a big difference.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#115 Old 21st May 2016 at 8:31 PM
ffyfyfyfy
Test Subject
#116 Old 31st May 2016 at 6:25 PM
please update, not only does this not work since it affected something else its just like bugged to me, now I only have 2 columns and one of them hides away, so its quite problematic
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#117 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 5:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by elizeta
please update, not only does this not work since it affected something else its just like bugged to me, now I only have 2 columns and one of them hides away, so its quite problematic

I'll update it this Thursday/Friday when the patch for Dine Out comes out.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#118 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 7:32 PM
love this so much
but now after the last patch, it is not working (can't show anything in CAS)
hope you update soon
i very love it
thank you
Test Subject
#119 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 9:08 PM
The new patch june 2 nd broke my favorite mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#120 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 9:35 PM
hope you update this soon. new patch seems to have broken it.
Field Researcher
#121 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 12:37 AM
I lLOVE this mod, But Todays patch broke it =( Now that we have even more clothing and Hair to deal with in addition to our CC, We need it more then ever weerbesu. Hopefully you update it, I'm not updating my game until someone does lol.

EDIT: just saw your comment that you plan on updating it later this week when the dine out patch comes. Cool beans
Test Subject
#122 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 5:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu

Are you updating this today because i need this mod
Field Researcher
#123 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 6:53 PM
Default My favorite Mod
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu

Thanks a lot!! I was very sad because of the new update I had to remove my favorite mod!

I'll be checking this thread from times to times until I read that you update it. I feel incomplete playing The Sims without my favorite mod!

Thanks a lot for all your wonderful creations so we can enjoy even more our Sims! :lovestruc :lovestruc

Thanks for existing!
Test Subject
#124 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 7:24 PM
Please update today QwQ I needed the mod like today!~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#125 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 7:30 PM
i cant live without your mod, please fix it <3
Page 5 of 31