Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 3:53 AM
Asking for Credit - For an idea
A simmer had a timer idea (IDR), some people mistook the idea for a request, and then told her that she was wrong for asking for credit, she was half-asleep writing it and then she went back to apologize, and I'm thinking, why should she apologize? There is nothing wrong with asking for credit for an Idea. If someone asked me to do that, I would do it, bc it is respectful, and it's the right thing to do, if they want it. Plus, without the idea, I probably never would've thought about making it, nor create it, at ALL. So, the idea is, in some way, of some miner complete value, It would disrespectful, of I didn't, and tbh, I'd credit ANYONE for ANYTHING they've made bc I believe that's what you should do. If they asked for it, I should do it, bc it's, to me, polite to do it. Even if it was a lot of work, I should still credit that person, bc it was their idea, and then I no right to claim it as my own, in the first place, bc it wasn't MY idea. It was someone else's. I don't want to offend ANYONE, I'm just saying, if it is THEIR idea, and it's not yours in any shape, way, or form, then you should give credit were credit is due, bc it was their idea, and without it, like I'd said earlier, it wouldn't have been made, and then, let's say... posted onto here, let's say. I DO NOT want, NOR DO I MEAN TO OFFEND. And I'm sorry to all those who've been offended. Ty. I didn't mean to. That was not my intention, AT all. It is JUST an opinion, that's all. no more, no less.