Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 9:49 PM
Default Sunni at Plumbbob Keep
http://www.medievalsims.com/forums/...php?f=42&t=9399

They could use a lot of prayers right now. Please keep them in your thoughts.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 10:39 PM
Oh no! Sending my best wishes.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 10:53 PM
I'm in shock. Sending prayers.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 10:58 PM
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#5 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 11:04 PM
Sending prayers their way, Amen

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
#6 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 3:38 PM
I hope she is doing okay. Thinking of her.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 8:29 PM
Oh no. I hope she'll be okay and recover well.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#8 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 2:50 PM
I'm sorry to hear about that. It does sound pretty nasty.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 10:09 PM
Thank you for the update Stas, I am checking the update thread at PBK twice daily. I see that you are aware of our two threads here. Thinking and prayer for Sunni's full recovery.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#10 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 7:33 PM Last edited by gazania : 13th Jan 2018 at 7:53 PM.
To the disagreer ... stop it. It's in very poor taste.

There is a great benefit to both those who are seriously ill and/or their partners, friends and families to know that people think about them often and are praying and thinking positive thoughts about them. That people are worried about them. This is not exclusively a religious thing, and if that's the idea behind the disagrees, or that you think people are being shallow (and by the way, you're not psychic), you're missing the point entirely. You really are.

If you have some beef with Sunni or Stas, now is NOT the time to be petty. One thing I've learned the hard way recently is how stupid we can be about silly things. Life is so, so precious.

Stas needs all the support he can get, and rugrat0ne on the PBK board has requested our prayers and positive thoughts for Sunni. Stas and Sunni's parents must feel scared and alone now, and it may provide some comfort for them to know that they aren't alone. We are there with them, if only in spirit. We care about Sunni and her loved ones.

Things are pretty dire for Sunni right now. My prayers for her and Stas, as well as Sunni's parents. I hope that soon, Stas might be able to convey some of our messages to Sunni when she's recovered. But right now, I hope her medical team can get her stabilized concerning the cranial fluid.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#11 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 8:01 PM
@gazania
I think I love you right now. Very well said.

To the disagreer: Fuck you. Just fuck.you.

To everyone but the disagreer: Sorry, please excuse my language. I'm a bit touchy about this kind of stuff right now as I have a sister-in-law who was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer just 2 months ago - and recently found out it's at stage 4 and has spread to her liver, it's not looking good for her. So I'm not feeling too friendly towards those who want to act like douche canoes.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#12 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 8:03 PM
I hope she will get better soon, I'm sending love to her.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Mad Poster
#13 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 10:44 PM Last edited by FranH : 14th Jan 2018 at 12:56 AM.
MLC, I agree with you-anyone with the temerity to be an douche canoe to a stranger has no business on this board.

That being said, I also lost a friend (some of you might have known her) Kathleen Lynch (Saraswati) of RYG and her own site. She died about this time 3 years ago of nearly the same thing as Sunni has. It's not a joke, and it's not funny to be disagreeable to anyone.

Also I'm praying fervently that Sunni will make it.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#14 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 10:59 PM
@FranH
Calalilly? Saraswati.
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 11:36 PM
Also thinking of Sunni and Stas and hope she pulls through ok. I can't count the number of amazing downloads from her. Sending my healing wishes...
Mad Poster
#16 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 12:17 AM Last edited by FranH : 14th Jan 2018 at 12:57 AM.
Yes, Saraswati. I still miss her, as do many other people from RYG.
Sorry, wrong name attached to the person. I can never remember names correctly.

Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 12:19 AM
It's not looking too good, folks. Sounds like her doctor is giving about a 5% chance of coming out of the coma, if I understood correctly. Again, if you wish to leave messages of support and such for Sunni and Stas, we have the thread going here .

rugrat0ne
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#18 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 1:31 AM
Inventor
#19 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 1:42 AM
That is indeed critical. My hopes are for that 5% chance to pull through. Many thoughts and prayers to both of them.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Mad Poster
#20 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 1:50 AM Last edited by gazania : 14th Jan 2018 at 2:04 AM.
He sounds like a very competent physician. May there still be a way he can save her ... may someone somewhere find something that they did not think of before... a low percentage does not mean impossible yet. I've had a friend who nearly died a couple of times, and doctors nearly gave up on her, but didn't. She's still around, despite the odds. She has health problems, but she's still around.

I wish there was some way I could hug Stas and Sunni's parents. My heart is so close to breaking here. Words are not enough.

May Sunni beat the odds and live a quality life.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Scholar
#21 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 4:27 AM
My husband wanted me to post these links for Stas; something to ask the doctor about. I'll have to post them here as I haven't been able to log into PBK for sometime. Hope you see this Stas. If anyone can directly forward it to him please do (since time is of the essence).

INDUCED HYPOTHERMIA: HOW FREEZING PEOPLE AFTER HEART ATTACKS COULD SAVE LIVES

Patients to be frozen into state of suspended animation for surgery

While one article refers to heart attacks, my husband says the concept is the same.

Lord bless you Stas and family.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 5:42 AM
One person is being an asshole.

To that one person: I hope you feel proud of yourself.
There's a woman in Texas who is mortally ill and you're being a class act jerk by putting in your little disagreeable comment in every single comment.
I wish there was a way to identify them and then ban them. It's upsetting enough that we're all concerned with Sunni's condition without seeing some idiot being idiotic and thinking they're just so special.
Take your clown act back to the circus. You're not welcome here.

Inventor
#23 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 7:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
One person is being an asshole.

To that one person: I hope you feel proud of yourself.
There's a woman in Texas who is mortally ill and you're being a class act jerk by putting in your little disagreeable comment in every single comment.
I wish there was a way to identify them and then ban them. It's upsetting enough that we're all concerned with Sunni's condition without seeing some idiot being idiotic and thinking they're just so special.
Take your clown act back to the circus. You're not welcome here.

I would agree with you over 9k if I could, as I just cannot be anymore furious with this sad excuse of a human being who also thinks it's funny as hell to laugh over someone's pain and misery. As Gazania said, now is not the time to be a dick, and yet this guy doesn't give two hoots in hell about anyone besides himself. Right now there's someone's life on the line and it is critical.

This is to the nitwit I'm referring to: Pal, you're cancer to this society. You're an infestation that unfortunately is difficult to eradicate presently. If you disagree with anything I said, you're in denial. If you still disagree, you're still in denial. You take so much pride in other people's pain it's disgusting. I'm surprised you don't have your cronies (did I say infestation?) to duplicate those disagree or funny ticks to however you wish.

I'm sorry to anyone else who has to read this. I just cannot get over how somebody can be this callous in the world.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Scholar
#24 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 11:36 AM
Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#25 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 1:04 PM
<puts moderator hat on>

This is a pre-emptive comment and I intend no criticism of anyone. I just want to ask that things stay calm here.

Can I ask, before things get out of hand, to remember to be respectful on this thread? It's a thread for people to express their concern and well wishes for Sunni - and Sta and people at PBK who know Sunni well.

Let's leave the discussions about things other than that to the Discussion section. Let's not argue about the effectiveness of prayer - whether you agree or not, this is not the place for that argument. As for the disagree troll - let's ignore them. I know it's frustrating and inappropriate but by commenting on their activity, you're just giving them what they want.

Remember rugratOne has been here and, undoubtedly, other regulars from PBK and they can see your comments. Whether prayer is effective or not (and I'm not religious myself), knowing that we are thinking of and hoping for recovery for Sunni does help - not least Sunni's friends and, in particular, Sta. I've been where he is now in my life - knowing people are thinking of you and wishing the best helps. It doesn't necessarily prevent the worst but it helps. It really does.

Thanks.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Locked thread
Page 1 of 4