Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Advertisement
Instructor
#77 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 4:46 AM
I didn't know Sunni personally but I love her cc..and please send condolences to Sunni's family in Real Life and at Plumb Bob Keep..
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 1:19 PM
Rest in peace Sunni, condoleances to her family.
Mad Poster
#79 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 5:07 PM
Sunni's mother, Toni, posted this message this morning:
Quote:
Hello everyone, this is Sunni's mom, Toni. My husband, Don and I would
like to express our extreme appreciation to all of you for your loving thoughts and prayers. Your kind words have lifted our hearts and made us feel so proud of our daughter. She was truly an exceptional person and our best friend.
She had been ill for quite some time, as some of you already know. In spite
of that, she never gave up.
Sunni was so happy when she was exploring to create her objects for the game. She was a true investigator to perfect each item in detail. I would listen to her go on about herbs, grass, cows and pigs! I learned so much from her about the origin and make up of so many things.
I know that all the kind words and loving prayers have helped me get through
the worst time of my life. She left this world in peace. It was truly beautiful.
All of you would of been proud to see that your beloved "Monarch"
cross to the next realm with dignity and grace.
We will keep the PBK up and running as a tribute to Sunni and all of you.
I know that Sunni would want you to keep enjoying the PBK. And I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't peeking over your shoulder from time to time cheering you on. May God bless you and thank you again, Toni

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Scholar
#80 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 11:41 AM
To Mama Sunni, Papa Sunni, and Stas,

You all keep your heads up now, and give each other a big hug how ever often it is needed. Some people believe the pain of loss gets easier in a few days, but it may not even begin to for at least a month, or a year, and that's completely okay. I can't even imagine how it must feel for a parent to lose a child; a husband to lose his wife. I think I hear you Toni, in one audio, mention the Lord and that was reassuring to me that even then, you knew He was there with you and ultimately in control. Not one sparrow falls without His knowing, so He would have had every attention on such a loved person as your daughter.

Quote:
Matthew 5:4 - Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Quote:
Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Quote:
Revelation 22:1 - 22:5 - And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Much love and hugs from Australia.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Scholar
#81 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 11:55 PM
All I want do is cry. I'm just so sad. My prayers to her family and husband

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Test Subject
#82 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 3:04 PM
I just learnt everything that happened in the last weeks. It's really sad.
My condolences to Sunni's family and friends.

I didn't know Sunni, I have never even posted a message to her regarding her CC.
When I think of Sunni I have this picture in my mind of that sun below her name.
I didn't know her age, her nationality or anything, the only thing I know about Sunni are her wonderful creations for the Sims 2.
Every time I look at one I think "Wow this is beautiful/great/well thought/helpful/very detailed/well made..."
Mad Poster
#83 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 4:27 AM Last edited by gazania : 27th Jan 2018 at 9:01 AM.
She took the game in directions we could never imagine, and even EA was inspired by her, I think. And unlike some creators, she never charged for them or held them under a special donators' gift. She had a Patreon (it seems to be a 404 page now), but some Sims creators use theirs as a pay site. She never did. Yes, patrons got previews, but in time, all of us could use her magnificent creations. I credit her with one of the people who kept the game alive years after EA wanted to bury it. I would eagerly see what she thought of next.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Locked thread
Page 4 of 4