1 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#4326 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 2:18 AM
That if I have enough mods, surprising things will happen, randomly, and I'll never figure it out. You've been abducted 4 times, why aren't you pregnant! That baby taken be social workers is supposed to be in the adoption pool, where are they? The older sister became a townee. Yes they are. No they're not.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#4327 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 5:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
Pideli, you have a LOT of sims in that household!

That's how I like it! I discovered the game got 100 times more addictive for me in this household. Usually a lot of sims, no cheats or ambition rewards except elixir and thinking caps on uni. And no service sims except maid after wedding parties (uh, I wouldn't bother cleaning up all that with balloons and everything) I don't think I've ever played like that, but now all my other families seem too easy to play!
Inventor
#4328 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 6:11 AM
(In my game at least) Ghosts of male sims who died naked will have floating appendages while they're invisible. Sometimes there's floating body hair.
Top Secret Researcher
#4329 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 8:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
For some reason it only allows females to get pregnant. Males who get abducted don't get pregnant. Or maybe I had the wrong Inteen installed. Right now, I don't use it.

I thought getting abducted was the only way for males to get pregnant. Considering you don't have/use any mods.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Top Secret Researcher
#4330 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 5:16 PM
While snapping a pic of Keith and Lucas finally playing with the dollhouse I bought them when they were toddlers, I noticed that the back of Lucas's overalls have a Sims 2 logo on them!

Also, when Gabriel decided to chat with his cousin Michael in the bathroom, Michael sat down across from Gabriel, realized he was in a puddle, and moved over. Don't know if it was actually because he was in a puddle or just a coincidence.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Alchemist
#4331 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 8:20 PM
until today misread the post; read "insim" instead of "inteen".
the post I referred to mentioned insimenator.
Forum Resident
#4332 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 1:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Devon Aster
That the Traveller family apparently comes preloaded with quite a few clothes. I'm so used to premades not having any extras that I didn't even think to look before sending Trent to the computer to buy more. It was definitely a nice surprise, as they didn't really have the money for new clothes but I didn't want them running around with backpacks! Now I'm wondering how many other premades actually have wardrobes that I've never checked out.

I just discovered this myself last weekend. I'd never played them before, but used them in a test hood. The wife had every single pajama color.
Mad Poster
#4333 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 2:09 AM
That I really do not like playing in windowed mode. Trying it for the first time ever, and gotta say...not a fan.
Instructor
#4334 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 5:16 AM
The game display gets REALLY glitchy when it's started with the postprocessing activated on the userstartup file... It flickers like crazy and it doesn't refresh correctly, making everything a mess of mixed up screens and popups.
Mad Poster
#4335 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 7:29 AM
That I really do not like playing in windowed mode. Trying it for the first time ever, and gotta say...not a fan.

I'm sorry, but apparently you actually really love playing in windowed mode, because someone disagreed with you lol.
Mad Poster
#4336 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 7:32 AM
Believe it or not, I've never played in fullscreen mode. (I'm not the disagreer though.)

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#4337 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 8:00 AM
A disagree is not always meant literally. Rather than disagreeing with Rosawyn personally not enjoying playing windowed mode, it could mean "I, the person who disagreed, enjoy playing windowed mode", so responding to the concept of "window mode is not fun" rather than Rosawyns statement regarding her own feelings.

And no, I am not the one who disagreed, I am just really over all the obsession with why or how people disagree. It's a button, it exists, some people use it, can we all get over it? I don't see anyone getting all annoyed there are agrees, and I would argue that if it's impossible to disagree with something, then isn't it also impossible to agree with something? If I can't disagree with what someone said because it's personal experience/view, then surely I can't agree either since I am not that person. And if you don't mind getting agreed with, then stop huffing and puffing over being disagreed with.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Mad Poster
#4338 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 8:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Believe it or not, I've never played in fullscreen mode.

I think if I'd started out playing in windowed mode, I probably would like it, but I've had years and years and so many hours to get used to my general style of play (which apparently includes a whole lot of unconscious moving the mouse and expecting the window of view to move with it), so having to re-learn how to navigate things that used to be simple (like looking around!) is just so frustrating and I hate it.

Also, is there a way to fix the completely messed-up CAS? Suddenly the big blue box thing is covering half the sim's face, so I can't really see what I'm doing. (Went in to make a little test family, and omg, do NOT like this CAS setup at all.)
Mad Poster
#4339 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 8:12 AM
I think Chris Hatch made a widescreen CAS.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#4340 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 8:15 AM
Oh. That would require logging into that site. :/ I think maybe I'll just use windowed mode when I have to take important pics and go back to regular fullscreen mode for everything else. Seems simpler.
Mad Poster
#4341 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 8:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
I thought getting abducted was the only way for males to get pregnant. Considering you don't have/use any mods.

What I mean is, teen/YA males can't get alien pregnant even if the teen/YA females can get pregnant from woohoo.
Top Secret Researcher
#4342 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 8:54 AM
Sims with 0 cooking points can cook caught fish with no accident.
Inventor
#4343 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 11:51 AM Last edited by Sketching : 27th Oct 2017 at 1:05 PM.
Puddles are deadly. I didn't notice that a pregnant sim was caught in a loop of continuously mopping all of them up due to the broken bathroom fixtures and she died of starvation.

(It's my fault that I didn't pay attention to her. I didn't get a possible miscarriage notice (or it probably disappeared after a while) and half of my attention was on preparing dinner so I forgot about her while playing all the other sims in the house. What an ironic death. )
Mad Poster
#4344 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sketching
(In my game at least) Ghosts of male sims who died naked will have floating appendages while they're invisible.

=
Your sims have APPENDAGES? And they FLOAT?!
And gummulutt: I would disagree about your comment about disagreeing but I'm SO CONFUSED

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Inventor
#4345 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Your sims have APPENDAGES? And they FLOAT?!

Yes, I have anatomically correct sims. They just forget some of that anatomy while they're invisible.
Mad Poster
#4346 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 9:17 PM
In the game glitches thread someone mentioned that a naughty mod they used made male appendages appear above the heads of Rebecah's chickens.

Inventor
#4347 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 9:22 PM
Oh, yeah, in gazania's game, if I remember correctly. It's horrifying in a different way when there are several of them floating around the cemetery at night.
Instructor
#4348 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 9:26 PM
Oh. That would require logging into that site. :/ I think maybe I'll just use windowed mode when I have to take important pics and go back to regular fullscreen mode for everything else. Seems simpler.

Someone got permission from Chris and uploaded the fix to Simfileshare: https://steven-lives.tumblr.com/pos...k-reminder-that
Field Researcher
#4349 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 11:32 PM Last edited by rielynn71 : 28th Oct 2017 at 7:55 AM. Reason: wrote down wrong stuff pack
I discovered the Halloween decorations that came with Holiday Stuff (cauldron of ghouls, black cat and jack 'o lantern with witch hat) will animate when viewed by a sim.

I had a little Sim Halloween party today and when someone was looking at the cat I caught it out of the corner of my eye. "Wait, is the cat moving? Was it always moving..." I swear it was giving me shifty eyes. xD

Myalgic Encephalomyelitis is a severely disabling neurological, cardiac and metabolic disease.
The Hummingbirds' Foundation for M.E. is fighting for patients to be given recognition and appropriate medical care.
Please visit hfme.org for more information.
Mad Poster
#4350 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 4:08 AM
Plantsims can and will roll wants to eat random foods.
Primping will help fill a plantsim's water meter. Still trying to wrap my head around how that works.
A toddler who is currently inside an apartment cannot be directed to interact with toys that are outside the apartment. The reverse of this is also true and especially annoying!
Page 174 of 442