Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2016 at 10:30 PM
Default How to make SN vampires age?
I love the Supernatural EP, but there's one thing that I don't like: the fact that all the vampires I play don't age. Since I like to play legacy-style games, not aging is a major problem for me, and it's keeping me from enjoying playing vampires. Is there any way to make the vampires in SN age? Thanks!

The Darkdusk Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
The Nightmagic Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
Last of Her Kind has ended thanks to a dead computer.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 21st May 2016 at 11:24 PM
The vampires are supposed to age unless you give them the Immortal reward or use a mod that stops the aging. With that reward your vampires will never age. One other thing, are you using NRaas Story Progression? Because that could be preventing vampires from aging. I remember having a problem with my vampires not aging, but it was a setting within Story Progression that was stopping vampires from aging. I believe there's an aging option in the vampire caste settings of Story Progression if you use that mod. If you don't use NRaas Story Progression and aren't giving them the Immortal reward then there must be some other mod preventing them from aging. Though it could be a glitch, this game is full of them.
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd May 2016 at 2:42 AM
Thanks! I found the setting in Story Progression and the issue is fixed.

The Darkdusk Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
The Nightmagic Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
Last of Her Kind has ended thanks to a dead computer.