Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 7:50 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default will Sims 2 work on the Acer Predator G3 gaming PC with windows 10
I just bought a new 2016 Acer Predator Gaming PC with windows 10. do to my old PC died. Will The Sims 2 work on it? do I load it the same stock way? like I did on my older PC? or do's it load diff way? than what the instruction book. that came with the game said to do.. any help would be cool. I have the double deluxe base game and all SP/ EP game disk and a plugin external Hard drive. so I should have plenty of space to run the hole game. but it is a older game. so just re checking before I try to install it on my new PC. if it will work.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 7:55 AM
We should move this to the Help section so you can get more coverage.

Here's a guide to help you in the meantime: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=568275
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 9:41 AM
Most new gaming PCs should have plenty of power to run TS2. Will TS2 run on it? Probably, but you won't know until you've tried. Most newer graphic cards and other components technically aren't compatible because they're too new, but most of the time the game will still run on it.

Try installing, and if you bump into trouble, let us know.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 9:31 PM
Speaking of BUMP... the next day the OP asked THE SAME THING on a new thread..I'm surprised no one noticed...

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..