Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simulation Lag Fix - Updated 8-24-18

by Xerox Posted 25th Aug 2018 at 6:25 PM - Updated 26th Aug 2018 at 8:33 PM by Xerox

326 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 233 Feedback Posts, 92 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 14
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 6:53 PM
I saw this and then just started yelling YESSSSSS god the lag has been so bad without this mod !!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 7:32 PM
If this works, that's awesome. I've noticed all those things that you mentioned, but I didn't know what caused it.
Inventor
#4 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 8:07 PM
Hey there, i am a bit confused. The ts4script only contains py Files. Don't the Game need pyo Files? Did that change?

~~~ FIND OVER 300+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com ~~~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 8:31 PM
OMG I ****ing love you!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 8:59 PM
OMG thank you for making an update
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 9:49 PM
I haven't gotten to try it yet, but I'm so excited that this mod has been updated! Thanks!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LittleMsSam
Hey there, i am a bit confused. The ts4script only contains py Files. Don't the Game need pyo Files? Did that change?

The replay version of SimmyTheSims by duderocks is redone with the .pyo, it would be nice to know if everything is correct for this new version. Your reaction concerns me because the other cover of this script is well done as you say. Thanks for keeping us informed, this script is super useful when it works well.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 10:21 PM
You're our Hero, Xerox! Thank you for update!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 10:28 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 10:46 PM
YES! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 11:12 PM
Many Thanks! Today it's a good day!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 11:46 PM
Keeps crashing when i try to download
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 11:47 PM
I'm sorry everyone, I had uploaded the wrong one before I compiled. If you had any problems with it, it should be working now. Again, I am very sorry!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Xerox
I'm sorry everyone, I had uploaded the wrong one before I compiled. If you had any problems with it, it should be working now. Again, I am very sorry!

A big thank you for this fix. I use your script alone, I have the game speed changed to 100, I already have a personal mod that changes the 'AUTOMATED_RANDOMIZATION_LIST', the slice change to 17 does not go with a modified game speed, so, I leave the EA version which is 33. My interactions are fluid and synchronized with your stabilized script, thanks for that.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 12:45 AM
I was just looking into fixing this earlier this week, but I am still not very familiar with python, cest la vie. What I came across in research, from the original mod 2 years ago was that EA removed the functions this referenced? I'm probably totally wrong about that but thanks a ton! My game has been practically unplayable because of lag issues for over a month.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 2:09 AM
Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 2:40 AM
Hi, Whenever I download I get a "cannot open archive" error with 7zip. I've tried downloading several times and it still gives me the error

[center]•:*¨¨*:•Kitty•:*¨¨*:• [center]
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ryoichui
Hi, Whenever I download I get a "cannot open archive" error with 7zip. I've tried downloading several times and it still gives me the error

It downloaded and opened fine for me. Maybe try again? Maybe your internet (or modthesims's internet) was having issues when you were trying before so the file was maybe getting corrupted?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 3:06 AM

I just tried, it seemed to open fine for me. Maybe try to re-download it again, like @Paeonia said.
Scholar
#21 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 3:19 AM

Do you have a program that can extract the files in a .rar archive then?

Get one here:
https://www.7-zip.org/
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 4:39 AM

Same, but updating my 7zip fixed the problem.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 4:52 AM
I love you!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 5:14 AM
OMG!!! Thank you SO much for updating this mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 5:55 AM
BLESS THIS MOD
Page 1 of 14