Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#501 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 2:48 AM
So how long before this thread turns in a drama thread and gets deleted? At this pace all of MTS will be deleted. That in itself is a joke to be truthful, only that be a joke that makes no one laugh.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#502 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 3:00 AM
This made me laugh.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Scholar
#503 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 5:05 AM
I love David Mitchell.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#504 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 1:42 PM
Close Notice

Can an Off-Topic chat become off-topic? Philosophical question, I know, but yes, apparently it can. We are receiving reports left and right for several threads in this section and what I am seeing isn’t pretty, to say the least. Flaming, harassment, and mudtracking, i.e. carrying some dirt into places where it doesn’t belong.

This thread has been locked for the time being.

If any MTS member wishes to report behaviour which makes them feel threatened and uncomfortable they may do so via using the report button on all posts. This includes any personal message (PM) you may receive.

We do understand that some of you may feel very strongly that they have "the right" - nay, the "just cause" to continue with this type of mudtracking. You dont.

Please keep your posts on topic even in Off-Topic. If you decide that this general warning doesn’t apply to you and continue this behaviour instead, well, then hopefully you will also not mind if we decide to pinch you with specific warnings and/or bans.
Locked thread | Locked by: Don Babilon Reason: No mudtracking, no flaming!
Page 21 of 21