Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 12:48 PM Last edited by endermaryn : 4th Oct 2015 at 1:19 PM.
Comfort and Food Quality Improvement Mod Request
I have been searching for a while now and I cannot find a mod that makes all beds, chairs and couches give the same comfort and/or rest. Most of the couches don't have a comfort level at all. I also cannot find a mod that gives all fireplaces and cookpots the same food quality and cooking time while also improving the oven and spit. I don't like the appearance of the high end fireplaces but I have to get them if I want good meal quality. The Jacoban Fireplace is way too tall for many kitchens. And I don't like many of the high end beds because of the canopies or the extravagance. Same with the chairs. I tend to like the simpler items. Such as the Effenmont's Repose bed, Straps n' Scraps Double Bed, and the Wiccenculta Dining Chair just to name a few.

Is there a reason a mod like this has not been done yet? Like the game not playing nice or something? I know the bed part was possible in Sims 3 but this is a different game. Or have the mods been created and I am just unable to find them?