Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 2:34 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire in Moonlight Falls: Cannot Place
I bought the Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire from the Sims 3 Store. I am playing a game in Moonlight Falls. The Faire is a 40x40 lot categorized Small Park. I have plenty of vacant Small Park community lots in my neighbourhood. Three are 40x40 and one is 64x64. However, when I try to place a copy of the Faire on the map, all these lots disappear. No suitable lot is available to place the Faire in. I have tried making the lots Big Parks. That doesn't work either. I am running all the expansion packs. Any ideas, anyone?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 3:27 PM
maybe something is placed already on the lot and the game consider it as "occupied". Clean selected/preferred lot and try again.

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 3:40 PM
All those 40x40 Small Park lots in Moonlight Falls have trees and bushes on them and some have the hidden picnic blankets on them too. Enter the lot in Edit Town, add one wall, go back to Edit Town and bulldoze the lot. I recommend the adding of a wall before bulldozing, because when I bulldozed these lots straight away I sometimes ended up with no lot at all anymore on that spot.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 7:45 PM
Thank you. I bulldozed the lot and I could place the Faire.