Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 2:19 AM
Default Aging up children
How do I age up my Heros' children? Are there any mods, debug interactions that can do this? I use Grim's Medieval Core but can't find an option to accomplish this.

I want my Monarch's son to become an adult (I'll pretend he's a teenager) so they can spar with each other...
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 3:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Le Carrera
How do I age up my Heros' children? Are there any mods, debug interactions that can do this? I use Grim's Medieval Core but can't find an option to accomplish this.

I want my Monarch's son to become an adult (I'll pretend he's a teenager) so they can spar with each other...

There should be an option to age up the child without assigning a profession to them, it's in the core. I use version 2.0 of the core. I don't know if the option is in the other versions though.
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Oct 2015 at 1:05 PM
it's the one option with no words on it. Your child will grow up, but to be just a normal sims. If you want to spar with him/her you'll need to add combat ability.