Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 10:37 PM Last edited by pretenshus : 10th Nov 2017 at 1:05 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Assigning careers through master controller/story progression {solved}
Hey guys I'm not sure actually which NRAAS mod it is but isnt there a way to assign residents to careers all at one time instead of jumping household to household?
also
how do I make is so once I switch households they dont change careers on their own? It's switching it to manual in Story Progression, correct?
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 10:41 PM
Mad Poster
#3 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 6:53 AM
On City Hall or an in-game computer, NRaas > MC > Sim > Intermediate > Career > Choose Job. From here, you can hit "X" to dismiss the filter and get a list all employable sims in town to choose from or filter down to the selections you wanted. If you choose multiple sims, then yes they will all get the new career at once.

To stop selected sims from being pushed into different jobs by SP, that would be NRaas > SP > Sim (Household, Caste, Town) Options > Career:Allow Find Job > False. On sims or their residential lots for Sim/Household Options, on City Hall or an in-game computer for Caste/Town Options.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 1:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
On City Hall or an in-game computer, NRaas > MC > Sim > Intermediate > Career > Choose Job. From here, you can hit "X" to dismiss the filter and get a list all employable sims in town to choose from or filter down to the selections you wanted. If you choose multiple sims, then yes they will all get the new career at once.

To stop selected sims from being pushed into different jobs by SP, that would be NRaas > SP > Sim (Household, Caste, Town) Options > Career:Allow Find Job > False. On sims or their residential lots for Sim/Household Options, on City Hall or an in-game computer for Caste/Town Options.

Thanks!