Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 4:04 AM
Default Sul Sul!
I am sorry i started that way. I'm gonna go dig a hole now and think about my life choices.

Hello! My name is Wolfking71, but you can call me Owen. I live in blizzard Minnesota, Seriously we get a lot of snow here. Minnesota is basically Canada a bit to the south. Anyways, I'm not actually that new, i just never made an intro thing lol. Im just gonna spew information now, sorry i'm extremely disorganized.
  • I am 14 now
  • I absouletly LOVE the cold
  • I hate the heat. Seriously if it is above 70 degrees im staying inside.
  • I have severe ADHD. So if i disapear off the face of the earth im probally just like in the bathroom or something staring at a wall.
  • I started playing sims back when supernatural was released, when was that? Let me check. Oh, only 4 years.
  • My favorite color is dark blue
  • Girls are hot
  • Guys are hot
  • I'm Bisexual
  • Lol

So, yeah! I hope that i can become part of the community here, and make some cool things. Have fun errybody!

A little note. You guys might have to translate my Minnesotan accent. Oh geeze

By the way, here is a chart of things i say just for refrence.
oh geeze - Oh goodness
Y'all need jesus - You guys are hilarious
Well then - shock, weirdnes, what did i just wittness
Ok how about no - Ok how about no
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 2:13 PM
@Wolfking71
Hello!

I hate the heat too, it's always warm here but rainis a lot. Welcome to the site!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 6:15 PM
@simsample

Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 12:04 PM
Welcome and a warm sul-sul to you as well, @Wolfking71.

I'll bet that your Minnesoada accent is probably just lovely -- I live in Cascadia, where some people also pronounce "bag" as if it were the beginning of "bagel". (A lot of them have trouble understanding my Simlish, though.)
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#5 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 1:42 PM
Hello Owen! Welcome to the forums! If you like the cold then I guess Minnesota is the right place to live I prefer warm places heheh. I hope you have a nice stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Field Researcher
#6 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 1:53 AM
Hey Owen! Welcome