Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 9:27 AM Last edited by Pillowkitty6 : 16th Oct 2016 at 2:45 AM.
Default Belated Meows
My name is of little importance. I'm 24, female and live in pretty much middle of nowhere surrounded by fields of corn and soy.
Been with the sims since getting my hands on the original years back around when it first released I wagger.

Largely a lurker since signing up on Mar 3rd 2010 which is like... over 6 years? Time sure flies!
To be honest I originally joined to be able to download stuff on the site.

Given my tendency to dislike reading walls of text myself I'll keep it short.
As of getting into seriously taking screenshots of my current household I decided to delve more into the site, explore and be more proactive!
I mostly play the sims for the humor that it is well known for. As I'm one to always appreciate a good laugh, and the sims seems happy to deliver!

Link to my imgur album where I laugh at both my sims and myself
Also deleted old posts after figuring out I can just put a link in my profile signature, derp!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 9:54 AM
Hello @Pillowkitty6 ! Nice to meet you at last.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#3 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 12:19 PM
Hello! Welcome to the forums! I also joined in a first moment to download stuff but realized there was so much more I hope you have a nice stay ^^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: