Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 1:20 AM
Default Weird Eyes Glitch
I am experiencing a very weird and ugly glitch with my sims' eyes. The left eye is always smaller than the right.
This happens with every sim, with any emotion, makeup and eye color (Modded or Default). It only happens when they are in a lot, not in CAS.
As seen here:

This is getting scary. So, could I receive some help with this, please?

Boredom is certainly the most dangerous poison in this world. Would you not agree?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 4:55 AM
It's not just the eyes. It also appears the right eyebrow is raised and the mouth is slanted towards the left. So this is a particular face they're pulling. Honestly it looks kind of like a stroke.
Have you tried without any CC or mods at all? Does it still happen? If it doesn't, then you know you have a mod or CC conflict and can start the 50/50 process. Since this is happening to all your sims and is not usual behavior, it's probably CC or a mod. Good luck.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 11:28 AM
Yes, indeed, it is not only the eyes. The eyebrow and mouth things only happen while in the focused emotion, while the wrong eye size happens no matter what emotion they have.
I removed the entire mods folder and it still happens.

Boredom is certainly the most dangerous poison in this world. Would you not agree?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 12:27 AM
Try this: remove all mods and CC, repair game through Origin, with mods and CC still out go back in and check the sims. If they're ok, re-add mods and CC and check again.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 8:31 PM
Thanks for the suggestion but I have found a fix already. It is back to normal now.

Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 2:29 AM
Can you post how you fixed it? I'm having this problem, too.