Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 3:11 AM Last edited by ShigemiNotoge : 27th Feb 2015 at 6:11 AM.
Default Is Editing the Naked Outfit Possible?
As the title suggest I'm looking to edit the "outfit" sims wear in the shower or tub, in particular the hair. The annoyance may be minor, but if my female sims have their hair down for sleep, I don't like that they put it up in pigtails or buns when they jump in the shower or bathtub. it visually bothers me. is there a way around this yet? I know in the sims 3 the "naked outfit" usually took hair from sleepwear or swimwear (or tried to), but this is not the case this time around as both of those hairs are down. Am I missing something or have we just not made a mod that allows this yet?
Advertisement
Deceased
#2 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 5:00 AM
You could use my Outfit Tools mod. Create a temporary outfit in CAS if you don't want to overwrite one, say you create a formal outfit slot 3. Then:

outfit.copy b 1 f 3 include makeup hair tattoos

Edit the formal 3 outfit, which should now be a copy of the bathing (nude) outfit, to whatever you like, then

outfit.copy f 3 b 1 include makeup hair tatooos

Then you can delete the formal 3 outfit.
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 6:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
You could use my Outfit Tools mod.

Has this been in the download section the while time? I've never seen it before :o
Deceased
#4 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 6:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
Has this been in the download section the while time? I've never seen it before :o

The basic mod was written back in November, so yeah, it's been around quite a while now. It can come in handy for a lot of things like this, or modifying career outfits.
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 7:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
The basic mod was written back in November, so yeah, it's been around quite a while now. It can come in handy for a lot of things like this, or modifying career outfits.
I could have sworn I checked all the way back to the very first Sims 4 upload for any mod that might be useful. Idk how I missed this.