Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 4:37 AM
Default What Movie Are You Watching?
Pretty Self explanatory. I'm about to watch "Under the Tuscan Sun" with my sistaaaaaaaahz

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 6:58 AM
Well, I'm making a YouTube video, so I'm *technically* watching Mulan, Mulan 2 and The Hunchback of Notre Dame... ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 8:37 AM
I just finished watching The Women. It was...interesting, to say the least :P.
Inventor
#4 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 12:58 PM
I will be watching the second Lord of the Rings film, Two Towers, at some time soon either today or tomorrow seing as we watched the first one on friday. Great film.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 3:07 PM Last edited by IrisNnug : 4th Jul 2010 at 3:33 PM.
I'm not watching any movies now, but I'm wathcing "Castle" (tv show) online. Has anyone else seen it? I love the chemistry between Castle and Kate (couldn't spell her last name even if my life depended on it...)

Or I had a change of heart, I'm off to see one of my favorite movies of all times: "My sassy girl/Yeopgijeogin geunyeo"

Proud Cassiopeian, Triple S and V.I.P.
Why? Because only asian boys can make me blush, fan-squeal, nosebleed, laugh, and melt at the same time!
Inventor
#6 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 3:33 PM
Oh, I love Castle. We have seen series one here in England and are awaiting series 2 soonish.
My Mum and sister have just finished watching Pride and Prejudice the film. I wasn't too interested so I played Neverwinter Nights instead. :P

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Theorist
#7 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 5:01 PM
I went to watch Snakes On A Plane and The Emperor's New Groove earlier. My Mum loves TENG just because of this bit:

"Feels like wool."
"It is."
"Al paca?"
"Yes."
"Thought so."
"My wife made it."
"She knits?"
"Crochets."
"Oh, that's nice."

Snakes On A Plane was cool. First time I'd ever seen it. I loved that bit where the guy goes for a piss and the snake comes out of the toilet and bites his dick off. :L

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zinthos
I went to watch Snakes On A Plane and The Emperor's New Groove earlier. My Mum loves TENG just because of this bit:

"Feels like wool."
"It is."
"Al paca?"
"Yes."
"Thought so."
"My wife made it."
"She knits?"
"Crochets."
"Oh, that's nice."

Snakes On A Plane was cool. First time I'd ever seen it. I loved that bit where the guy goes for a piss and the snake comes out of the toilet and bites his dick off. :L

HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
Sorry it's just that whenever I hear "snakes on a plane" this image pops into my head:

Proud Cassiopeian, Triple S and V.I.P.
Why? Because only asian boys can make me blush, fan-squeal, nosebleed, laugh, and melt at the same time!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 2:19 AM
^I love that .

I'm watching The Return of the Jedi. Spike has been having a Star Wars marathon all day. Harrison Ford was so sexy back in the day...

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Forum Resident
#10 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 4:50 AM
Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix. I'm addicted to HP.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 4:56 AM
The Princess and The Frog. :DDD

Lv26 Magikarp
magikarpwow
Mad Poster
#12 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 3:33 AM
9 Months. I've already watched Bride Wars today :P
Mad Poster
#13 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 4:23 AM
I never did get around to finishing Runaway, I think I'll go watch more episodes now

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Theorist
#14 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 5:20 AM
@my wifey: IS THAT FILM AWESOME OR IS THAT FILM AWESOME?

Anyway, saw Road To El Dorado for the first time today after 10 years of watching the trailer and yearning. WHAT A SEXYASS FUNNY FILM. I LOVED IT!

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 1:01 AM
Kenneth Branagh's Hamlet. No matter how many times I've seen it, his performance in the get thee to a nunnery scene just floors me with each new viewing.

Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 1:59 PM
Slumdog Millionaire.
:3.

Mad Poster
#17 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 4:35 AM
I just finished watching Remember Me with a friend. Talk about a crappy movie that accomplished next to nothing, but laughing at Robert Pattinson's awful acting was certainly fun.

Alchemist
#18 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 6:23 AM
I'm about halfway through 2012. This movie is so goddamn fake. XD
Mad Poster
#19 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 6:55 AM
I just finished Sherlock Holmes. Quite enjoyable, but not outstanding.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 9:12 AM
SE7EN. Fucking awesome.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 5:14 AM
Rosemary's Baby, I think Sharon Tate had a cameo in it, I'm watching out for her!

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Theorist
#22 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 8:24 PM
Watching Cool World. You should Google it. It took me FOREVER to find a decent torrent of it. I'ts pretty cool. Some very tacky special effects, but I'm already lol'ing at Holli. She basically wants to become human so that when she gets laid she can actually feel it. :L

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Scholar
#23 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 11:30 PM
^ lol. what a great reason to become human

Spaceballs. I just love this movie. Lord Helmet and Colonel Sanders are watching the Spaceballs tape. "Prepare to fast foreword!"

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Theorist
#24 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 6:10 PM
^ Yeah. She becomes human by (surprise, surprise) getting laid by a human. But it doesn't make her completely human because they come from different worlds so it fucks up like everything so she goes to the real world for the spike of power that makes her a doodle again but a doodle with human feelings. She's defeated and gets trapped in a comic strip with the irritating cartoonist she tricks into having sex with her though, and he's like "AND WE'LL HAVE 50 KIDS AND A HOUSE AND A DOG!" and she's like "OMGZNO!"

I watched A Bug's Life and The 7th Voyage of Sinbad today. lol@the 50s special effects. This is officially my favourite scene:

She actually looks like she's made out of playdough. :B

Look at her flexible aaaarms:
http://theseventhvoyage.com/serpetnwomanvideo.htm
ROFL.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 5:12 PM
Made of Honor.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm

Page 1 of 8