Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#151 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 12:06 PM
Default Pauline Wan makeover...

Thanks all for the lovely comments. I really love all of your makeovers, keep up the good work
Advertisement
Test Subject
#152 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 3:42 PM
This is addicting! Twinbrook just got a little more attractive! I can get over the marshy wasteland with a new and improved Shark. Honestly, some of these EA names are ballin'....

I aged him up to YA since I have zero CC for teens and the EA teen clothes are just silly. I'm loving seeing everyone's do-overs, keep up the great work!
Instructor
#153 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 4:06 PM
Made over most of Sunset Valley and Bridgeport.

Judy Bunch

Lisa Bunch

Pauline Wan

Hank Goddard

More to come
Test Subject
#154 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 1:18 AM
I made over VJ Alvi, one of my favorite Sunset Valley sims. Nothing major, just fixed his ugly age-up-randomized wardrobe. I went for a 'hipster'-like look:
Before:

After:

Instructor
#155 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 2:02 AM
Here is the madeover version of The Single Moms Household and Bebe Hart

River McIrish
You can see Molly French pre-makeover in background

Fiona McIrish

Molly French
I think she looks slightly like Jessica Biel

Bebe Hart
Field Researcher
#156 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 2:53 AM
Isabella and Patrizio Monty from Monte Vista ~.^

Isabella

Patrizio

Check out my simblr: Stumbling Through The Nevernever!
Test Subject
#157 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 10:10 AM
[QUOTE=Wojtek]LolliSmith: The makeover of the man with a lipstick is terrible! And what is he wearing? Clothes for women? It's horrible. The second makeover with the Whole Pinson family is a lot better.

Ron is gay, that's why he's wearing LIPGLOSS. Hope you don't have problem with gay people, Wojtek. I have gay friend and he wears exactly the same t-shirt and he's very handsome.
Field Researcher
#158 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
It's not a debate about LGBT people, but a thread with sim pictues, is it? I don't like the way your sim looks no matter whether he's straight or not, that's all lol.

Well then, I guess it's a good thing that it's not your sim. There's no need to be so rude about the way his/her sim looks.
Field Researcher
#159 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 2:49 PM
The fact that I don't like the way your sim looks like and expressing it is not rude. If you post a picture of your sim, you should be prepared both for positive and negative feedback.

"The makeover of the man with a lipstick is terrible! And what is he wearing? Clothes for women? It's horrible." Yeah, so not rude at all.
Test Subject
#160 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 1:39 PM
The fairy from Moonlight falls, Marigold Maldano is one of the most beautiful EA made sims that I've ever seen.

This is her with ugly EA defaults, make up and hair:

And this her made over With CC and new defaults (no surgery):
Test Subject
#161 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 4:43 PM
@Claire the Bear: Wow! You did extremely well. Good job! She's perfect now!

Thanks.
Well EA did most of the work in creating a surprisingly attractive sim for a change.
It doesn't happen very often but I could see the potential lurking underneath her pudding-ness!
Scholar
#162 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 9:15 PM
I'm making over the residents of Twinbrook as they show up.

Jeffrey Castor was mostly a hipster already, so I just went with that. His face got a few minor tweaks, but I kept him close to the original.

Thomas Castor. I only tweaked his nose and eyes, the defaults took care of the rest.

Tay Bayless got a full facial reconstruction. I'm awful, I know.

Cho Sunwon, the mixologist with the freezer bunny tattoo. That tattoo is history.

Des Eyre is surprisingly handsome underneath those sunglasses and hair mop.
Test Subject
#163 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 10:17 AM
Scout Sargeant from Twinbrook. No longer looking like a meth addict with bad highlights!

I'm glad I stumbled upon this thread; making over unfortunate premade sims is actually pretty fun.
Instructor
#164 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 3:26 AM
Adaeze Min from Shang Sim La...Just had defaults and hair change.

Scholar
#165 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 12:17 AM
A lot of the premades have got lots of potential. I love seeing what everyone does with theirs!

Here are some residents of Sunset Valley.

Connor Frio, who I didn't CAS edit at all. He just got a haircut and a shave, and he was this handsome underneath.

Cornelia Goth. Minor edits and aged down.

Vita Alto, done over to better suit her new vampiriety. Uh, that's her work outfit I think.

Sunny Bakshi, here seen stalking Gunther Goth.

Total and utter artistic license; This is Twyla the burglar!
Scholar
#166 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 11:18 PM
@Wojtek: Thank you! I actually like Cornelia a lot now. Despite her constant surly expression. Wow, that's quite a nose... But you managed to make her look kind of unconventionally attractive in spite of it.

Dorothy deMayo

Anne Song

Narcissa Vatos

Milton Tong
Forum Resident
#167 Old 2nd Feb 2013 at 1:49 AM Last edited by KittyCarey : 2nd Feb 2013 at 1:59 AM.
Wotjek, what hair did you use for Demetria Grimm? I really like it.

This is my Cornelia Goth as an elder, about to harras VJ Alvi with her cane.
Screenshots
Scholar
#168 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 1:36 AM
I'm continuing my rampage through Sunset Valley and Twinbrook.

Renee William-Brown looks really different now. I just couldn't handle her skeletal face. She looked as if the EA employee who made her thought to themselves "So those simmers like skinny faces, eh? I'll show them exactly how attractive that can look..."

Jenny Jones-Brown, who looked exactly like Paris Hilton. We couldn't have that.

Pattina Nack. I like her. She's got lots of character.

Silver Racket turned into a MILF when I removed the age detail. (She's still middle aged.)

Amy Bull, who still looks like a clown exploded next to her. But at least she's now tasteless in a way I personally find more appealing. :P
Field Researcher
#169 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 12:54 PM
This is Sara Landgraab. She's the in-game born daughter of Malcolm and... whatever his wife's name is. She aged up into a teen so I did a TEENSY bit of surgery (opening her eyes up, and lightening them) and she's really pretty!!
Scholar
#170 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 9:14 PM

Darlene Bunch as a teen.

Jared Frio.

Leighton Sekemoto.

Aaaaaand Yumi Sekemoto. I thought it was too sad that an old lady had to work in the army.
Field Researcher
#171 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 3:26 PM
This is Dianne Sekemoto-Churchill. She's the daughter of one of the Sekemoto people (not sure who) and a random tourist with the last name Churchill. I never knew the Sekemoto family produced such amazing kids! Those genes are gorgeous!! I did no surgery to this girl at all and she's stunning!

This is Tameka Crumplebottom, daughter of Agnes and....some guy (I'm really bad at this :P) I raised her chin a little but otherwise left her alone. I think the second picture of her really captures an almost quiet sadness that she definitely got from her mother

Test Subject
#172 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 2:55 PM
Pearl Yang

who lives by herself in Sunlit Tides. She works in the Science career track at level 3 and has 2 points in Logic, 1 in Charisma and 3 in Gardening.
She is usually considered the prettiest Sim on Sublit Tides Island.

Before

After
Test Subject
#173 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 9:29 PM
JeNNacide - Love the second picture of Tameka. That hair looks great on her.
TigerAnne - Love Silver Racket and Amy Bull. I haven't played Twinbrook for ages but I remember my stylist sim giving her a makeover and being amaxed by how pretty she was under all that clown make up!

This is Sidney Shawkti of Hidden Springs.

She really didn't need much of a makeover. I simply removed her horrible large hoop earrrings and changed her hair colour. Skin and eye defaults took care of the rest.
Instructor
#174 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 4:13 AM Last edited by dlisted : 4th Mar 2013 at 7:12 AM. Reason: Rajita Wong Redo

Thank Wojtek! I enjoy seeing your sims throughout the forums. Pansy is beautiful, she looks great with the long, curled hair style!

JeNNacide- Your sims are gorgeous! Tameka reminds me a little of Emily Maynard, the most recent Bachelorette

This is another EA sim makeover. It's Rajita Wong from Aurora Skies. I thought the pink cheetah and heavy makeup was a bit much considering she's a mom, angler and business woman, however, she is hot-headed, loves light pink and is having an affair with the neighborhood rocker wannabe, so I grunged her up a little bit No sliders, just defaults, makeup, hair and clothing.

& Fjord Warbler, Aurora Skies songstress national treasure (in other words, Bjork.) She's probably my favorite sim since the unfortunate loss of my legacy Again, no sliders, just defaults, makeup, hair and clothing.

Instructor
#175 Old 4th Mar 2013 at 7:07 AM
More Aurora Skies makeovers

Felicia Lin

Miriam Day

Angelica Diamond

Iris Ingeborg

& Jonas Ingeborg
Page 7 of 12