Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 2:31 PM
Default The sims complete collection crashed :(
Full story: I downloaded and installed it! It's played very good until I put all my downloaded objects into the game, about 3GB. And when I got to the house, clicked on buy mode -> chair, table... and crashed!!!
Because of me that downloaded too much or error objects? Need help please ((((((
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 2:45 AM
Probably you've got a bad piece of custom content in there. Make a copy of your game data files and put them somewhere safe, then take out all 3 GB of objects and put them someplace safe, too. Then load your game. If it works fine again, you know the problem's in the custom content somewhere - but it may only be one piece, so put half of it back in and see if it still works. If it does - great, you just proved that this half of the custom content is all safe! Then take that back out and put in the other half - the game will probably crash. So you take out half and try again - that should tell you which half the problem is in. Keep doing that until you've narrowed the search down.

It won't take as long as you think it will. And if anything happens to your game data during the process - it's okay, because you made back up copies.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)