Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
#51 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 1:01 AM
The latest two additions to the family, grand children 5 and 6, Richard and Julia:

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#52 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 8:41 AM
@Octopuss ---- where did you get the kiddo's hair? I so need some more in my game

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 8:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HEAVEN-SENT
@Octopuss ---- where did you get the kiddo's hair? I so need some more in my game

@HEAVEN-SENT Maysims sometimes convert their own hair to children c:
http://www.maysims.com/index.php?mi...ms&category=253
Alchemist
#54 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 9:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Octopuss
@HEAVEN-SENT Maysims sometimes convert their own hair to children c:
http://www.maysims.com/index.php?mi...ms&category=253

Thank you so much,going to download some now

My Simblr
My Youtube
Instructor
Original Poster
#55 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 2:38 PM
@HEAVEN-SENT I use Fraps for my screenshots. :~)
Scholar
#56 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 10:12 AM Last edited by pirate_wolf_12 : 26th Apr 2015 at 11:57 AM.
oh my god qurl do I has some tall tales fo y'all omg quurl plz quurl QUUUUUUUUUUUURL.

Half an hour hour drive from the city of Witchton Way, in the county of Cous De Cous, in the state of Simnnecticut lies the town of Graven Pines. A small picturesque community, this town is home to several unique personalities and colourful characters and on one occasion Iggy Azalea before she was burned at the stake for being so sticky and gross.

One of the most ~charming~ locations in this ~charming~ tourist/foresting town is Indigo Grove Diner, owned by perpetually annoyed, somewhat bitter Lakey Holden. Staffed by air-head twenty-something Sofie, the bitter over never escaping small town life Red, and the buddying fry chef/sociopath Roark who is learning to master the art of frying an egg and keeping his affair with Sofie and Red secret from the other. Lakey's nephew, the grungy and angsty Deniki resents the town after being kicked out of his home in New Coventry, Gravel Bay. Being a teen is HARD, especially when you can't talk to girls and you crave raw meat and howling at the full moon after being bitten by that wolf on his last hike. Dude, like, what's that all about?

Then there's the single, quirky (spew), sassy (vom) carefree (barf) mom Harper Moon. She's running a local B&B with her best friend for ever for life (BFFEFL) Drako but due to the ECONOMY and ILLEGALS destroying the ECONOMY with their low riders stuffed with healthcare and welfare business isn't too strong. Anyway she wants to pay for her daughter's college tuition at Harvard but that's a lotta moolah and this cat is as povo as a church mouse in a GWB economy and it had to once use a hospital without insurance. So she does what any concerned mother worth her weight in salt would: She's makin' the blue gold! The tweeter's tweak. That crystal clearly crystal sky. I'm talking' METH, sluts!!! Under a small farm house on the outskirts of town she and Deniki and ex-dinosaur researcher Yosef work in a state of the art lab producing crank, dust, meow-woof, baggers, barley, Pennsultucky, Guru Graham aka METH! The trailer trash white man's drug!

BUT WILL SHE EVER FIND TIME FOR HERSELF AND HER LOVE LIFE!?!?!

LIKE OH GEE UMM I DUNNO GOSH, WELL, MAYBE, MAYBE JUST MAYBE THAT HUNKY COP WHO'S ALSO A REGULAR AT THE DINER-

Whoa, bitch! Did you just say a cop? A pig? Boy in blue? the po-po? Five-o?

Yea boi and Officer McMalty wants to use his five to make her go O if ya get what I mean!!!111!1!111234!1!!!1!one!! (d*cking) Officer Malty is a bit of a rebel who plays it fast and loose but does his best to keep the population of Graven Pines under control with his cool, calm and collected partner Officer Funk who likes to lay down some sweet biblical rants to offenders when he's in the mood. But Funk has a long kept secret: He's in gaylove with Officer Malty! And Malty is in to that chick who cooks meth. (That's also going to be an issue, obviously.)

Sleazy conman turned sleazy but sort of and pretty dang charming lawyer practicing in elderly law, Jimmy Goodman, has it all. A bunch of floozeys, a nice house, five chilluns but O-M-EFFIN'-G m8 things are not WHATTHEYSEEEEEM. His oldest son is off at college but is also becoming one of the most freshest, coolest, funnest pr0n stars around. The next two have run away to the big city where daughter Julia is about to resort to turnin tricks and son Jordie is dealing that sweet blue crystal. He doesn't use though, he's a good lad. The youngest two kids are just kids. I don't know why I included them. I don't know. I fucking hate children. Can this single father balance his clients, children and sleazy side businesses or will his empire come crashing down?

Granny Sparkle, an elderly dame in her 90's has been a celebrated hero of Graven Pines ever since the town was founded 70 years ago. For you see, when she was but a teenager she slated the horrible slime beast known as Gwenyth Paltrow by throwing a metal harpoon as the beast just as lighting would strike the instrument, finally ending Gwenyth's year long reign of terror. With the sun once again able to shine the survivors of Cous' de Cous' County declared her a hero and elected a town where she was mayor for the next seventy-three years. But she has grown tired and wishes to retire but knows the town could not go on without her. So she's looking to find a new replacement before the end but in this town, who'd make a suitable replacement?

You know who sure as frak isn't but is vying for the tasty teat treat that is leadership? Sylar Hams-Sailor, father of Roark and the nephew of Grandma Sparkle who owns the local market owner. Like all balding middle aged conservative, religious, business-owning men, he craves the power that small town politics brings and is more than eager to take over Granny Sparkle's reign and bring in a Sytatorship. And he isn't above the idea of using the local goth kids' black magic "powers" to get it. Will Hazel Eye, Bloody Raven Fetus and Ebony/Enoby/Eboby/Egogy/Enby help him with his dastardly deeds? Will stock boy Cody blab about his boss or keep it a secret for job protection so he can get that sick new skateboard?

And then there's Mrs Van Der Whits, the wealthy, middle aged wife of a powerful businessman. She has no shortage of enemies in town with her cold heart and a constant grimace on her botoxed face. Besides her award winning personality, the other two most well known things about her are the number of staff she seems to go through at her mansion and how lovely her garden grows. But maybe there's a connection? Maaaaybe she's murdering them and burying their bodies and nobody is really calling them in because they're Illegals from Simexico and oh my god I hate Sim puns in location names gawd they're awful.

Peggy Moss is an old friend of Jimmy's. She's a private investigator he used to hire a lot when she was still living in Witchton Way, before she decided to pack her bags and head to Urbzville. She grew up in Graven Pines and is the great niece of Grandma Sparkle and an ever lasting resentment of the slow and boring small town life. She promised to never return, but after a young woman inquiring about her missing mother - last scene working at the Van Der Whit mansion - comes in Peggy realises she'll have to return to the town she resents so much.

And those are my current Sims!
Inventor
#57 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 12:08 PM
Uh...
Forum Resident
#58 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 4:08 AM Last edited by TARLACHRed : 27th Apr 2015 at 5:01 AM.
Currently I've been really enjoying playing with one of the households in my game - the Pierce family.

Reid and Eliana are married, have a son, and are expecting at least one more baby.
Reid is a scientist, and Eliana is a painter.

Reid's sister Devon moved in with them, and lives in their guest bedroom. Everybody's an adorable goofball in this household. I think Devon is rather fond of her nephew Leo.
I don't think he appreciates her shoving her teal hair in his face, though.

And here's a family picture on Leo's child birthday, before his makeover.

I don't know what it is about this family, but I love them so much. They're so cute and goofy! Reid has the goofy walk style, too. Goofiness everywhere.

EDIT: Eliana had her baby! It's a baby girl, and I named her Sadie. Devon was immediately cuddling her new niece as soon as they got home from the hospital. Leo, however, wasn't as keen as his aunt. He's actually fuming. Darn it, Leo, that's not what you're supposed to be feeling!
Alchemist
#59 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 8:52 AM
Thanks Ribbonista

Alyse Hill is the blonde and Santana Hill is the black haired one.Alyse is gen 9 heir of the Hill legacy.
In the picture she is with her beautiful wife Santana they were childhood sweetheart and both sets of parents are very proud of them.
Alyse and Santana are awaiting their first biological child,they have heard from their parents that its hard work but they can't wait to finally be a whole family

My Simblr
My Youtube
Inventor
#60 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 10:16 AM
Well my family has grown bigger then i intended. I decided to have Tanner, Tamara and their twin boys move in with Tamara's father Johnathan Parks.

A few days later Tanner was abducted by aliens and impregnated. A few days later Luna and Star were born.

Luna

Star
A few days later Johnathan was abducted and impregnated as well and by the same alien no doubt. After that came Avery.

Malik and Milo had their birthdays the next week and let's just say Tamara and Tanner got some good ass genes.

Malik

Milo

It's hard managing so many sims at once, honestly idk how most simmers do it
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#61 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 6:51 PM
Well, Nehemiah is dead and gone, but his legacy lives on. For those of you who wanted Arynn to inherit, sorry to say that after killing off not one but TWO boyfriends who tried to propose by turning them down, I decided she was best suited for spinsterhood after all. Not to fear. My gal Felicity came to the rescue. She and her hubby, Isaias, produced five potential candidates for the heirdom:

There's Ainsley, the first born and mama hen of the group. She cooks, cleans, repairs, and still has time to take trips into outer space! She is engaged to a handsome doctor she met at the park, and he happens to love the outdoors, so I believe the two of them will inherit the house and, more importantly, the perfect garden from which future generations will glean their stock. But since the heir has to move out and build their own home, she's most likely out of the running.

Devon and Rachael are both active sims with boundless amounts of energy. They love to work out together and are the best of friends. If one of them is the heir, they'll probably inherit as a set.

Levi is the comedian of the bunch, but he has also shown a penchant for practicing his computer programming skills whenever I'm not looking. His sister, Kinsley, is a geek who can never get on the computer because Levi is always hogging it. But they love to nerd out together, and they both got that darn dagger sharp chin from their mom, so they have a lot of laugh about.

So, who should I pick? Help a girl out here.
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetswami77
Well, Nehemiah is dead and gone, but his legacy lives on. For those of you who wanted Arynn to inherit, sorry to say that after killing off not one but TWO boyfriends who tried to propose by turning them down, I decided she was best suited for spinsterhood after all. Not to fear. My gal Felicity came to the rescue. She and her hubby, Isaias, produced five potential candidates for the heirdom:

There's Ainsley, the first born and mama hen of the group. She cooks, cleans, repairs, and still has time to take trips into outer space! She is engaged to a handsome doctor she met at the park, and he happens to love the outdoors, so I believe the two of them will inherit the house and, more importantly, the perfect garden from which future generations will glean their stock. But since the heir has to move out and build their own home, she's most likely out of the running.

Devon and Rachael are both active sims with boundless amounts of energy. They love to work out together and are the best of friends. If one of them is the heir, they'll probably inherit as a set.

Levi is the comedian of the bunch, but he has also shown a penchant for practicing his computer programming skills whenever I'm not looking. His sister, Kinsley, is a geek who can never get on the computer because Levi is always hogging it. But they love to nerd out together, and they both got that darn dagger sharp chin from their mom, so they have a lot of laugh about.

So, who should I pick? Help a girl out here.

Levi is so pretty omg
I would choose him
Inventor
#63 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 9:17 PM
I like Ainsley, Levi, and Kinsley.
One Minute Ninja'd
#64 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 9:43 PM
I'm partial to Rachel.
Theorist
#65 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 5:24 AM
Kinsley would be my pick.

My grand son Richard must feel horrible. He already had two sisters and two mother. But because his birth mother Natalie and steph mother Laura wanted another baby, just one, Natalie asked Travis one more time for his sperm. The result: a girl twin. Richard is now the only male in a family with 6 girls.

Although I'm glad it are two girls. Now I've 5 grand daughters and 6 grand sons, while all the girls have the potential to inherit the famous and gorgeous female looks of the family. Just like their grand mother, their aunt and their own mother. Because my son only got two sons.

Theorist
#66 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 2:27 AM
Meet my grand children, at a party thrown by my partriach Viktor and the mrs., Tina:

From the left: Jeroen, Erik and Robert

From the left: Anna, Julia, Thor and Richard,

From teh left: Michelle, Veronique and Fabian

And the remaining one, Charlotte, was in the basement bar:

Alchemist
#67 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 11:10 AM
This is Joey Hill he is the 2nd child in the Hill legacy.
He is the cool kid he enjoys playing loads of games and making trouble,but he never gets into trouble because of his innocent face.Him and his older brother Robin are a tight as anything but they are polar opposites.

My Simblr
My Youtube
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 9:18 PM
This is Nuke Edelfly. He is a charming boy but I am sure he have a brain injury. He love to dance in front of the radio, he lose track and stand dancing in front of the toilet, some times he waks away and stand in some coner slowly dancing. He is a stang sim. I love my littel strang sim. :lovestruc
Screenshots
Page 3 of 3