Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Invite Into Home Indefinitely (1.17.7)

by Shimrod101 Posted 6th Jan 2015 at 6:40 PM - Updated 1st May 2016 at 6:49 PM by Shimrod101 : Update to 1.17.7

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 46 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 7:30 PM
I love this make yourself at home mod! thank you, I'm a huge fan of your mods <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 8:29 PM
Thanks I love it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 8:31 PM
Realy, I can't get them to leave, they stay and do everything and my sims don't care at all. And it unmodified, I have some clothing but that it. When I asked for a mod or link to stop people from randomly come in and staying for weeks on end, someone sent me this link LOL>
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 8:41 PM Last edited by srf22204 : 12th Jan 2015 at 9:31 PM.
Excellent. This always bugged me that I had to keep asking guests to hang out. Thanks for this and your prior game improvements.

Used this for about a week now with no problems and love it! I have about 10 guests who stay day after day and its a blast. they eat sleep shower and only leave to go to school, work etc. They will leave when you ask them but otherwise stay day after day.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 9:51 PM
Very cool! I was hoping someone would make a 'roommate' type mod. Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 10:45 PM
I play a full household with strangers in some kind of sick personal dream fulfillment of stuffing strangers into a house but they don't like to talk to each other. This will fix it so I can make more people stay in my home lot and the Sims can make some kind of friends with new strangers.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 12:33 AM
This is so awesome! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 1:32 AM
Thank you!. I was hoping someone would come up with this, I didn't play Sims 3 but Sims 2 I had a mod that let sims stay until you told them to leave.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 4:02 AM
Yeeee-essss! I love it! I've always liked playing a single sim with multiple NPC roommates in previous games, This isn't a perfect fix, what with them leaving whenever the lot is reloaded for whatever reason or when they have to goto work, but it's still awesome all things considered. Love your mods and this one is no exception.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 1:37 PM
Thanks! This will be useful :)
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 6:16 AM
How does this mod behave with service sims? Will this cause "live in maids" and such as well?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 8:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VeniaTulip
How does this mod behave with service sims? Will this cause "live in maids" and such as well?

No, if you invite in one of these sims, they are invited as a private person after their shift or job is finished. They won't be acting like a maid or pizza delivery or gardener or whichever.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 9:51 AM
Another GREAT Mod from you! I too hated to have to "invite" everyone to "Hang Out" just to get them to stay to eat a meal and have fun with the family. This makes sim life so much easier... Thanks so much! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 6:34 PM
What I absolutely love is if a visitor is sleeping in your bed, the minute you come in to that room they are awake and out!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 8:03 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 8:56 PM
very Nice, thank you"!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 9:46 PM
This mod is fine with the January 13th patch.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 2:37 PM
really interesting mod for experiments!
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 2:26 AM
Very nice mod, but my sim can't cook anymore!! without your mod he can cook again, odd. I have latest patch and Outdoor pack.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 7:25 AM
Thanks for this! I've been messing around with a very similar mod I made, but one problem I haven't figured out yet - the "Ask to Leave" function isn't always available. I'll give your mod a try and hope you got around that
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 8:07 AM
Well after testing this mod for a couple days now, I'm happy to report that "Ask to Leave" works just fine.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 3:04 PM
After using the mod for a while it seems that they are walking nude after they wake up! it happens randomly though!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#24 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 11:04 PM
I have just made a school and this mod will be perfect!!!! Thank you so much Shimrod. This will fill up my school.
Test Subject
#25 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 8:47 AM Last edited by Angie26 : 20th Jan 2015 at 9:32 AM.
im not new into mods i do know how to use and install but this one make me bite a bit more hmm i did put into the "mods" folder but somehow it not effect my game i invite 5 friends at same time they come over and leave again all together in same time after some hours just like before

and i not seen they use bath or cook something either
in the description it say in extra big font "AND USE" the package hmm but how do i use? if i double click it open my old sims 2 SimPE programm

*edit*

hmm it did work after i put the mod into the LLMOD folder which were created sometime in the previos months issue
on where we had the ressource.cfg to look like this

Priority 500
PackedFile *.package
PackedFile *\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*\*\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*\*\*\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*.package