Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Invite Into Home Indefinitely (1.17.7)

by Shimrod101 Posted 6th Jan 2015 at 6:40 PM - Updated 1st May 2016 at 6:49 PM by Shimrod101 : Update to 1.17.7

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 46 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 10:27 AM
ty very much this mod made a wish true in where the visitor and friends not already leave after short time :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 4:54 AM
i might get it thanks
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#28 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 11:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Angie26
in the description it say in extra big font "AND USE" the package hmm but how do i use? if i double click it open my old sims 2 SimPE programm

It just means move the .package into the Mods folder, instead of the zip file. Unzip the file first. A .package is a .package; it's the same as clothing you downloaded or custom eyes or hair or whatever.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 4:36 AM Last edited by Katody : 1st Feb 2015 at 5:09 AM.
Thank you, Shimrod! I have noticed, though, that vistor's needs still decay slower and not normally. They refuse to sleep thank you sooo much though!!

Quote: Originally posted by mexking
Very nice mod, but my sim can't cook anymore!! without your mod he can cook again, odd. I have latest patch and Outdoor pack.

This also happens to me btw, I think it may be an incompatible mod that I have, though.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#30 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 4:42 AM
Love this mod, I have had no problems whatsoever. Sims will sleep if they find a bed or nap on couch, they will shower, go to refrig etc.. No problem with cooking. I even had a wedding at a sims home, had one sim ,that was a townie, I kept her over night. Had the couple have a wedding, she change into formal wear(even though she was not pick on the guest list} didn't effect the 15 sims min. and stayed after the other wedding guests left. You can also have more than 8 sims at your house at one time with this mod. Once they have arrived, you can call more sims and they will come over if not at work.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#31 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 4:54 PM
This mod is fine with the February 3rd patch.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 7:49 AM
Thank You!!!

I've been wanting a mod like this for a while. This will make playing the game a lot more fun. I want sims to be able to stay at my som's house without it being that they are part of the household that I have to control. This is definitely what I've been looking for.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 9:12 PM
YAY!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 4:47 PM
We can always rely on you to know just what we want in both sims 3 and now 4......thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 4:40 PM
Great Mod! I will be using this for my broken families. ( I really hate the term broken...must think of new one)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#36 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 8:38 PM
All of my mods are fine with the March 10th patch, including this one.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 4:13 PM
Bless you for this! I adore your work and this mod makes it so much easier to build friendships and such. ^_^ hope it will stay working even after the xpack
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 1:17 PM
Still works perfect! but not about the new patch March 26 that I can not invite you, refuse to come when the order was already made, I have 17 sims in my house, and previously had a 3 neighbors, so in total 20 sims, and I can not any of the 3. not if that EA put an end somehow and increasing + 8 sims mod fullhouse never come
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 1:30 PM
If I have 16 sims driving, I can invite 1 neighbor, if I place then 17 sims driving, and neither 1 nor 3 nothing, none! this is over! This is strange to me
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 12:59 AM
Isn't working at all for me since the Mar 26 patch. :/
Field Researcher
#41 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 7:02 AM
Hello Shimrod101.

It's true that is not working the same after March 26 patch. Visitors who have jobs won't go home/away/dissapear. I did several tests and I've seen they staye for more than a sim week visiting. The other actions: auto sleeping, feeding etc, work normally. Also if the active sim goes to another lot the previous lot gets emptied. So far the only action affected is going away when the visitor has to go to work.

One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them, One Sim to bring them all, And with bodyshop bind them
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#42 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 7:03 AM
Forgot to say Thanks for this wonderful mod. Sorry about that
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#43 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 12:17 AM
No longer works, but i never said thank you, i'm catching up on my thank you's =)
Test Subject
#44 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 6:23 PM
Update so visiting sims will leave for work or school.
If you don't want them to leave original is fine.

Added file job_visitor_9C07855F_00000000_0000000000003F36.xml
Changed <T n="participating_npcs_should_ignore_work">False</T>

http://1drv.ms/1NNF3C4
Test Subject
#45 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by evilone22
Update so visiting sims will leave for work or school.
If you don't want them to leave original is fine.

Added file job_visitor_9C07855F_00000000_0000000000003F36.xml
Changed <T n="participating_npcs_should_ignore_work">False</T>

http://1drv.ms/1NNF3C4

Thank you so much for updating this
Test Subject
#46 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 8:02 AM
Is this mod compatible for 1.17?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#47 Old 1st May 2016 at 6:51 PM
This mod is updated for the 1.17.7 patch now.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#48 Old 2nd May 2016 at 5:41 AM
Thank you......it's one of my must haves
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 16th May 2016 at 4:57 AM
Does this work if you are invited over to an NPCs house? I have Get Together and I was wondering if it only works on the playable lot. Everytime I cook on another sims lot I am shooed away :-(
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#50 Old 16th May 2016 at 7:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Katody
Does this work if you are invited over to an NPCs house? I have Get Together and I was wondering if it only works on the playable lot. Everytime I cook on another sims lot I am shooed away :-(

It only works on the player's lot, inviting sims to your place. One of the reward traits you can buy in that store will allow your sim to do what you want at other sims' homes, Always Welcome I think it's called.

Page 2 of 4