Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#76 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 1:33 AM
Hiyaa! Am new to this group, was surfing the forums and found it so here i am! Lol.

Name: Well my folks named me Georgia, but Georgie goes or Geah like the username
Something about yourself: well I'm 16, I talk more than is good for me, I use LOL way too much, I love to cook and play the piano and I have an awesome boyfriend who i've been dating for 9 months
Fav. Books: The Harry Potter Series, Chronicles of Narnia, and every single book by Fleur Beale (Awesome NZ Author!)
TV Shows: well don't really watch much tele anymore but i do still sometimes watch The Simpsons (WOO!), Pulp Sport and Rove! xD
Movies:Angus, Thongs and perfect snogging :P
Music: I love just about anything apart from rap..i love Glenn Millar who was the main guy in his famous orchestra in the 40's playing awesome swing music, I love Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, The fratellies (sp?) Paramore, Goodnight Nurse, Ronan Keating, Frank Sinatra, Boys Like Girls, So really is all sorts.
BFF: Gabbi The Gabbler We met through 2 girls who were my besties for 10 years and still friends now,, been BFFs for 3 years xD Love her
Movie Star Crush: Deffinatley Aaron Johnson from Angus thongs and perfect snogging, Sexgod much? :P

And that's meeeee in a nutshell. lol
Byes!
Advertisement
Theorist
#77 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 2:18 AM Last edited by BewitchedPrue : 1st Nov 2009 at 2:31 AM.
Seeing as I've never done this and I'm super bored:

Name: Phoebe
Something about yourself: Uh...I study Classics and I am learning to play the guitar. I mainly spend my spare time reading and on this site. Thrilling, I know.
Fav. Books: Jane Eyre, The Virgin Suicides, To Kill A Mockingbird, The Thursday Next series by Jasper Fforde, Harry Potter, Narnia series (I MAJORLY cut that list down)
TV Shows: Gilmore Girls, X-Files, Veronica Mars, Desperate Housewives, Friends, Ugly Betty, Blossom, Being Erica, My So-Called Life
Movies: Mean Girls, The Virgin Suicides, 10 Things I Hate About You, Bring It On!, Matilda, Mallrats, Sleepless In Seattle, You've Got Mail, About A Boy, The Breakfast Club, Get Over It, The Addams Family, Beetlejuice, Juno, Strike!, Now and Then, Parent Trap, Practical Magic, Gnome, Phoebe In Wonderland, Mermaids (Just realized I should add I will watch ANY version of Jane Eyre, although I particularly like the 2006 and the 1996 versions).
Music: The Cranberries, Meg and Dia, The Shins, Third Eye Blind, Letters To Cleo, Beth Orton, Cat Stevens, Tegan and Sara, The Faders, Dishwalla, Death Cab For Cutie, Fuel, Catatonia, Regina Spektor, Snake River Conspiracy, Owsley, Four Star Mary, The Hush Sound, Belle and Sebastian
BFF: Not my friends forever by any stretch, but Kitty, Lilly, and Lydia, none of whom actually know each other.
Movie Star Crush: They're kind of weird and unconventional apparently, so maybe I shouldn't say!

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Mad Poster
#78 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 2:39 AM
I'm bored, and I feel I've changed a bit since I first posted my introduction, so I'm going to re-introduce myself!

Name: Sophie
Something about yourself: I'm a Harry Potter obsessed person who likes to feel lonely.
Fav. Books: Harry Potter, The Virgin Suicides, The Time Traveler's Wife, Jane Eyre, Dracula, Lolita
TV Shows: True Blood, Grand Designs, Property Ladder...I don't watch much TV at all.
Movies: Juno, 10 Things I Hate About You, Harry Potter 1-6, Wizard of Oz, Mary Poppins, the old Disney movies.
Music: Oh, gosh, don't get me started! See here for a full list, but a few of my current favourites are Bright Eyes, Regina Spektor, Sigur Ros, CALLmeKAT, A Fine Frenzy, Feltbeats, The Whitlams and Jackson Browne.
BFF: Milly and Freya
Movie Star Crush: Tom Felton :lovestruc
Scholar
#79 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 7:46 PM
Name: Calline
Something about yourself: I'm addicted to flamin' hot cheetos, I also have a habit of buying a paintbrush everytime I go out :p
Fav. Books: Tom Clancy books, Harry Potter, The Warlord Chronicles
TV Shows: Brothers and Sisters, CSI New York/Miami, Ugly Betty, The Legend of the Seeker.
Movies: Treasure Planet! Disney Classics, 2012, King Arthur
Music: Ugh, way too many! At the moment the artists on my playlist are: Go:Audio, You Me At Six, Anna Nalick, Scorpions, AC/DC and Paramore.
BFF: Christiana and Damaris
Movie Star Crush: Nicholas Cage and Harrison Ford (Weird taste, I know :p)

cherrycherrycherryboomboom.

Dreamwidth
Rubric Wrangler
#80 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 4:10 PM
Bump! Argh, stupid short post message thingy.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Field Researcher
#81 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 1:55 PM
Hey! It's probably A bit late for me to be posting an introduction, but still:

Name:Ellen
Something about yourself: I love writing, and have a bit of an obsession with ancient Egyptian, Greek, and Roman history. Yes, I am a dork. :P
Fav. Books: Anything by John Green, Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E.B. Lockhart, and the entire series of both Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter.
TV Shows: I don't watch a lot of TV, but I guess I'd say Friends, Mythbusters and 8 Simple Rules
Movies: The first Pirates of the Carribean, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Stranger than Fiction and Yes Man.
Music: Saving Jane, Lifehouse, a bit of Mayday Parade, and a whole bunch of other random stuff.
BFF: I won't use their names online- but they're awesome.
Movie Star Crush: Elijah Wood. :P

"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
-Markus Zusak, The Book Thief

Yearbook
Banned
#82 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 5:38 PM
Name: Melissa
Something about yourself: I can 'feel' people's souls, as in I can easily read people and can always tell truth from lies, deciet from honesty, etc, etc.
Fav. Books: Harry Potter, anything Anne Rice, anything Dean Koontz, anything John Saul.
TV Shows: Oh, wow . . . I barely watch TV. I usually just watch cartoons.
Movies: I like Youtube for entertainment. It's a lot better than the American-made movies they spit out here. 'Nuff said.
Music: 30 Seconds To Mars, Alexisonfire, Evanescence, My Chemical Romance, Underoath, Muse, Slipknot, Nine Inch Nails, Finger Eleven, Metallica, The Ramones, Metric, Linkin Park, Marianas Trench and Black Veil Brides
BFF: Alex (she's my BFFL), Katie C., Katie M., Mars (Marisa), Kim, Joe-Bob, Tia, Stacy, Tianna, Kianna (not related to Tianna, haha), Brianna, Alexis D., Alexis C., Tim, Aaron, Brandon, Gabby, Jenn, Brennan, Ryan and of course my fiancée Cam.
Movie Star Crush: JARED LETO!
Sim Princess in Pink
#83 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 6:16 PM
Name: Louise, Lou to you! :P
Something about yourself: I am a 21 (almost 22) year old mother of one. I am engaged to her daddy and we plan to marry next year . I spend most my my time playing with Keira, cleaning the house and the relaxing with a cuppa while playing the Sims. That's just in the week though, at weekends I socialize with friends and have (more then a few drinks) .
Fav. Books: I don't read very often anymore as I have the concentration of a goldfish. But I used to love the Harry Potter books and anything by Jacqueline Wilson when I was younger.
TV Shows: Misfits, Family Guy, How I Met Your Mother, Hollyoaks, The X Factor, Britain's Got Talent, Big Brother...
Movies: Anything Horror! For example, I love Silent Hill!
Music: Mostly Hardcore (Dance, Trance - never rock!). But I do like a bit of R&B sometimes and House, Garage and Drum&Bass.
BFF: Meg, Charlie, Lydz and Chris.
Movie Star Crush: Might have to come back to you on this one. Heath Ledger was always nice though, god rest his soul .

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Forum Resident
#84 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 8:50 PM Last edited by Maranatah : 7th Mar 2010 at 8:47 PM.
Name: Kirsi ( you can call me Maranatah... or just K )
Something about yourself: I'm an artist who lives with her charming dog-gentleman, and I'm mad about chocolate!
Fav. Books: The Bible, Jane Eyre, Jane Austen's and Charles Dickens books and historical novels
TV Shows: Frasier, Grey's Anatomy
Movies: Forrest Gump, Austen-movies and series
Music: Newsboys, David Crowder Band, Hillsongs, Delirious?, Kutless, Chris Tomlin etc.

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Theorist
#85 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mj2004_3
Something about yourself: I can 'feel' people's souls, as in I can easily read people and can always tell truth from lies, deciet from honesty, etc, etc.

Maranatah Another Jane Eyre lover!!

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Forum Resident
#86 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 9:54 PM
Yeah, I also like other books of the Brontë sisters

TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Mad Poster
#87 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 6:43 AM
Name: Grishilde, originally, but you can call me Angela or Angie. That's my name now.
Country: Somewhere in Europe, originally, and then America, and now Canada.
Something about yourself: I was adopted - twice. First from an orphanage in Europe into America, and then when I was taken away, into my family now, which lived in Port Angeles, Washington until they moved to Canada.
Fav. Books: anything Anne Rice, JK Rowling, Stephen King...you get the drift.
TV Shows: House...The Simpsons...Find My Family...and for some odd reason, Gossip Girl.
Movies: Grease, Hairspray, FWD:FWD:FWD (student film), Titanic, Avatar, District 9, 2012, AVP, King Kong.
Music: 30 Seconds to mars, evanescence, my chemical romance, underoath, alexisonfire, simple plan, metric, hedley, paramore.
BFF: Arielle. She lives 5 floors below me and has the most freckles I have ever seen on one person...ever.
Movie Star Crush: Aw, hell...Gerard Way or Jared Leto. Or his brother. Or Tomo. Nummy.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#88 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 6:50 AM
Welcome to the fam, newbies! ;-D

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Forum Resident
#89 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 9:45 AM
thanks ^^

Lab Assistant
#90 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 5:43 AM
Name:Talatu
Something about yourself: I'm not satisfied until I break something
Fav. Books: Yon Ill Wind, Isle Of Man, Book of Water
TV Shows: Bones, Spartacus
Movies: Oscar, The Lake House
Music: Karl Jenkins (Adiemus), Jonathan Larson (RENT), Castro Destroyer, P Squared
BFF: Bra' Kwesi, he's my sanity

“If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.”

Theorist
#91 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 12:51 PM
I've been in this group for forever, but I've never done this, so whatever.

Name: Michelle (This is the only place where I am called anything other than Michelle or Strag. It's weird, so I'd prefer it if you'd call me one of those)
Something about yourself: I can't think of anything. I'm 15 and very childish, there.
Fav. Books: Too many to list. D:
TV Shows: Doctor Who, Heroes, EastEnders, Have I Got News For You... WELL, this list is basically endless too.
Movies: Tons of stuff. HoND, Clue, Galaxy Quest, basically every other Disney movie except for HoND which is in a league of it's own. I also love Horror movies and other stuff like HP and silly films like Pollyanna.
Music: I wouldn't know how to explain it.
BFF: Don't have one and don't really want one.
Movie Star Crush: Does Clopin count? :3

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Banned
#92 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 12:32 AM
Name: Username was Torako-Tiger-Girl, but is now Wartooth. Call me Wartooth, you toki obsessed fangirl, Torako, TTG, i guess, whatever you want, just keep it happy. or something.
Country: Canada right now. Wish I was in Norway or Japan, though.
Something about yourself: My username was just changed. I love heavy metal music. My favorite food is seafood udon (japanese thick noodle).
Fav. Books: any manga, "Viking" series by Ted Severin, any Scott Westerfeld stuff, too many to name! Hate Twilight, love HP
TV Shows: Metalocalypse, any anime (faves Maria+Holic, Maria-sama ga Miteru, Kimi ni Todoke, Rozen Maiden, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuu'utsu etc.)
Movies: Avatar. I don't really watch movies as a general rule though.
Music: any heavy metal bands (, Dimmu Borgir, Dethklok, Kamelot, Epica, Enslaved, and Darkthrone, to name a few), Ayumi Hamasaki, Hikaru Utada, Maria Mena, and Lady GaGa for solo singers
BFF: RS
Movie Star Crush: Well, uh, not a reallife person, but... Toki Wartooth. And no movie, just a TV series, if that counts. oh, and Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton) from HP, but he belongs to Alex now, so..
Rubric Wrangler
#93 Old 6th May 2010 at 9:56 PM
Bump! See if we can get a few more intros.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 6th May 2010 at 10:09 PM
Name: Paige G.
Something about yourself: um. I'm 16, and I live in New Mexico =D
Fav. Books: Anything by J.D. Robb =D She's a great writer
TV Shows: 16 and Pregnant, True Life, Secret Life of the American Teenager
Movies: Austin Powers, Transformers, Iron Man
Music: Silverstein, Escape the Fate, etc.

MySpace<--Neopets<--Call me Paige.-->Twitter-->Facebook
Her eyes alight with passion anew
Like the meadows glittering morning dew,
Burn deep into my heart & mind
Like a Summers day her beauty shined.
Field Researcher
#95 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 8:27 PM
Name:Despite the name < I'm called Fay
Something about yourself: I am a dreamer. I love to read, write and draw and I think alot. I basically live in my imagination which is probably why I like the sims so much. I'm 13, almost 14 and live in the countryside which could be another reason why I play the sims so much. And I believe in Fairies.
Fav. Books: The Time Travellers Wife, Wuthering Heights, Harry Potter, The Diary Of Anne Frank, The Host, The Spooks Apprentice Series, The Wind On Fire Series, The House Of Nyte Series, Marcus Sedgewick (the author), Alex Riders Series and The Power Of Five Series.
TV Shows: Outnumbered, Father Ted, Skins
Movies: The Pianist, My Sisters Keeper, UP, Avatar...
Music:Taylor Swift, Scouting For Girls, Lenka,
BFF:Cleo :D
Movie Star Crush: Taylor Lautner (I know it's so Cliché but Phwoarrr :P)
Alchemist
#96 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 9:59 PM
I noticed I never posted here...

Name: Elena
Something about yourself: I love cats. And I'm a mixture of goth-punk-emo. I'm christian. I want to be a famous writer ^.^... anything more?
Fav. Books: Gabriel García Márquez books, Twilight, Morganville vampires, classic books...
TV Shows: LOST, Ghost Whisperer, Death Note, Elfen Lied...
Movies: Titanic, Alice in Wonderland, Tim Burton films, clasic films...
Music: Gothis Metal, rock, My Chemical Romance, Marilyn Manson, Guns N' Roses, Alice Cooper, HIM, Evanescence, Flyleaf...
BFF: Laura, Palmyra, Gabi, Ann Cristine and Ernest.
Movie Star Crush: Dominic Monaghan and Andrew Potts

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Alchemist
#97 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BewitchedPrue

Maranatah Another Jane Eyre lover!!

I love that book!

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Inventor
#98 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 1:42 PM
I can't believe I never posted here!

Name: Em/Freya/Zela. Really depends.
Something about yourself: HAPPY POTTER FAN who is addicted to skittles and TV.
Fav. Books: Harry Potter, Maximum Ride...
TV Shows: NCIS, Scrubs, Friends, Castle, Psych, With Out a Trace, How I Met Your Mother, The class, The Big Bang Theory, Glee, Flashforward, House, i-Carly, Drake and Josh, Eastenders, Dark Angel, Kyle XY, Leverage, NCIS: LA, Have I got News For you, QI, Malcom in the Middle, Gilmore Girls, Heroes (used to), !!!Merlin!!!,
Movies: Harry Potter 1-6, Ink-heart, Avatar, Stardust, Sleepy Hollow, Wall-e...
Music: My chemical Romance, Scouting for girls, Yellowcard, Angels and Airwaves, Blink 182, Mcfly...
BFF: Kimbo.
Movie Star Crush: Tom Felton... :P

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Forum Resident
#99 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 4:09 AM
Name: Kristen (Kris works also)
Something about myself: I'm a very unlucky Hopeless Romantic, I love eating spaghettios, and I have eight pets. I also say 'Zounds' a lot, lol.
Fave. books: I absolutely love the Harry Potter series.
Fave. TV shows: The Office is all I can think of.
Fave. Movie: Marley
BFF: Ali
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#100 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 6:11 AM
Welcome to Da' Girls new members (:

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .

Page 4 of 6