Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 12:53 PM
Default new builds and failies, should I build a new world?
Firstly the 'g' AND 'm' don't work on y keypad, so I have copied and pasted those just to let you know, incase anything I say doesn't autocorrect or ake sense haa.

I have loads of new build houses I have been creating and plenty of ideas for interesting families but not sure if I should create a whole new town to put into or use an empty premade world.

I LOVE akin families and houses but hate playing them unless to ake legacies but I have only ever tried once to ake a world and it was hard!! I have an idea of the kind of town but no idea where to start. It was uch easier on sis 2 when we could use si city to ake the.

Would people be interested in a repopulated sunset valley or would I be wasting y tie?

Any help or guidance or easy tutorials out there?
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 6:44 PM
I wouldn't consider caw easy. It can be quite demanding. If you don't have the time or energy, just stay with what you do already is my advice.