Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 12:37 AM Last edited by leriety : 26th Jun 2018 at 3:19 PM. Reason: solved
Default all age traits unlocker, but without the hidden ones
Enabling visible hidden traits is glitchy in a legacy/challenge household where I usually randomize them. I don't want them to have more traits either but I do wish I could bypass the age restrictions, it's annoying when I have a family with a lot of kids and they all end up getting the same traits.

The only mod I found for it just unlocks everything, there seemed to be another one but the updated version for the newest patch level is missing. Do you know where I can find it?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 11:43 AM
I use this mod to unlock all visible traits for all ages. The hidden traits are not affected by it.

There is another mod here at MTS that I haven't tried, but I believe it only unlocks all visible traits for children and teens, as well as unlock lifetime rewards for these.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 3:19 PM
I don't know why I couldn't find that download when I searched through MTS, thank you! I'll be using it