Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 3:59 AM
Default Making A Sims 2 Series Or Movie In 2017: Can It Be Done?
Since I was really young, I've always wanted to make movies with The Sims, but now that I can, I still have a problem. Most people use Sims 3 or 4 to make their videos now, but TS3 takes up way too much space on my computer for it to run smoothly, and I really don't like the art style of TS4, even with mods. Would people still be interested in videos made with TS2? Please let me know if you would.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 6:00 PM
of course they still would be sims 2 will always be the best for movie making. i still use it for my videos and they get a lot of views.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 6:05 PM
I prefer TS2 for taking pictures and making stories. There's a ton of tools for it, so why not? I also think the sims are easier to work with and much more interesting to play around with. Besides, I like better how the sims look compared to 3/4. TS2 also runs way smoother on my computers with CC than 3/4 does without.

I also prefer TS2 videos to TS3/4. TS3 sims in videos tend to be boring, and I can't stand their resting pose, which crops up every so often in the videos (I like looking at TS3 pics, though). As for TS4, I rarely find it engaging. Maybe it's also got to do with the age of the people making the videos, because most of the themes tend to be either boring or overused.