Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 3:41 AM Last edited by thisfatfunnylife : 23rd Oct 2018 at 4:36 PM.
Default My Lets Play Pleasantview Series Season 1
Hey welcome to my Lets Play Pleasantview series. I am a new YouTuber, I started this series back in late April but have been a big fan of the Sims since I was 16 (I'm 31 now so you do the math lol) It's been a big dream of mine to make videos, Sims 2 videos in particular and have been trying to put all those dreams into action for 2018. I'm still what you could call a big noob with all of this but that's okay, as long as it's still fun. I love thoughts, opinions and feedback of any kind and would love to hear what you would think and even how you yourself play the premade Sims of Pleasantview. Also please feel free to leave any suggestions for future types of content you'd like to see

Season 1
Round 1
Episode 1 Oldie family Pt 1
Episode 2 Oldie family Pt 2
Episode 3 The Burbs Pt 1
Episode 4 The Burbs Pt 2 & Pleasants Pt 1
Episode 5 The Pleasant Family Part 2
Episode 6 Don Lothario- Single Part
Episode 7 The Goth/Lothario Wedding & Honeymoon
Episode 8 The Goth/Lothario Honeymoon Part Two
Episode 9 Newly Weds Don & Cassandra Back Home + Baby
Episode 10 Mortimer Goth & Dina Caliente Wedding... twice!
Episode 11 Mortimer & Dina's Honeymoon/Family Vacation part 1
Episode 12 Mortimer & Dina's Honeymoon/Family Vacation part 2
Episode 13 Nina Caliente <--- Warning slightly graphic scenes
Episode 14 Dreamer Household Part One
Episode 15 Dreamer Household Part Two
Episode 16 Broke Household Part One
Episode 17 Broke Household Part Two
Episode 18 The Landgraabs Part One
Episode 19 The Landgraabs Part Two
Episode 20 The Landgraab Part Three
Episode 21 The Landgraabs Part Four

Round 2
Episode 22 The Oldies Part One
Episode 23 The Oldies Part Two
Episode 24 The Oldies Part Three
Episode 26 The Burbs Part One
Episode 27 The Burbs Part Two
Episode 28 The Pleasants Part One
Episode 29 The Pleasants Pat Two
Episode 30 The Pleasants Part Three
Episode 31 The Lotharios Part One
Episode 31 1/2 The Lotharios Part Two-ish
Episode 32 The Goths Part One
Episode 33 The Goths Part Two
Episode 34 The Goths Part Three
Episode 34 1/2 The Goths Part Four-ish
Episode 35 The Caliente Part One
Episode 36 The Dreamers Part One
Episode 37 The Dreamers Part Two
Episode 38 The Dreamers Part Three
Episode 39 The Brokes Part One
Episode 40 The Landgraabs Part One

Come find me on
Sims 2 Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1774341862641431/
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/thisfatfunnylife/
Blog: http://thisfatfunnylife.wordpress.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/fatfunnylife
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 6th May 2018 at 2:30 PM
Hi there! I've just wanted to tell you that I watched your introduction and I think you did quite well!
I don't usually watch gameplay but I really enjoyed yours.
Keep going, you're doing a great job!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th May 2018 at 3:37 AM
Thank you so very much!

I feel a little better with editing videos, learning new things and I have the sound echo problem fixed. My computer crashed and I nearly lost it and had to start the neighborhood over... so I went with the Oldies this time instead of replaying the Broke Household. I uploaded this video yesterday and I'm working on Part 2. I love the Oldies. Herb is such a player cheating on his wife, stacking up potential lovers left and right while Coral is just oblivious to it all.
The Sims 2 Pleasantview- Episode One (The Oldies)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th May 2018 at 2:21 AM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 4:11 PM
Updated I will also be uploading twice a week now on Tuesdays And Fridays!!
Scholar
#6 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 6:11 PM
i haven't started watching this but i will right now!

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 12:32 AM
@Emerald1234 Hey thanks! Take you time & please feel free to leave as much feedback as possible if you have any you'd like to share. It could be about anything from Storyline to the video editing itself! I'm not very good at the editing part, each part gets a little better but I'm afraid I stink at it in general lol. Oh well that's what being a noob at filming is all about right?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 12:33 AM
Episode 5 posted today!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 3:11 PM
Updated I forgot to post on here that I had episode 6 up but episode 7 is also up too. Stay tuned for Episode 8
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 12:36 AM
I'm sorry I always forget to update, I usually feel like I am spamming/over posting here too much. But the links are all updated.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 4:47 AM
Thanks for the past love <3 It's much appreciated. I would still very much love feedback, is the series getting better? Is it too slow? Too quick? What do you think about the vacation series with Bon Voyage? Is the voice audio improving for you/timing? (I've been working on that the most) How about the storylines?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 11:09 PM
Hey just a heads up the episode #13 has some adult scenes with a mod. I did try to edit them down as much as possible but just case you're like "uh whoa that's not normally in the game" lol
Field Researcher
#13 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 4:28 PM
I just wanted to tell you that I'm watching your series too for a while now. The only feedback I had to give was that the way you edited your episodes was kind of confusing because it was clear that you first recorded your gameplay and afterwards the voice-over which confused me whenever you talked about situations that hadn't yet happenned. I was so glad to see that in the last episode I watched (the one about... "Mrs. Robinson" ) you fixed that and I didn't have to say anything bad about your work because the truth is I really admire all of you guys, who can make Let's Plays so interesting and so funny. I can only play...
Oh! And I have no problem at all with the adult mods you used, in fact I wanted to ask you if you could name them in the description of your video on YouTube
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by natbsim75
I just wanted to tell you that I'm watching your series too for a while now. The only feedback I had to give was that the way you edited your episodes was kind of confusing because it was clear that you first recorded your gameplay and afterwards the voice-over which confused me whenever you talked about situations that hadn't yet happenned. I was so glad to see that in the last episode I watched (the one about... "Mrs. Robinson" ) you fixed that and I didn't have to say anything bad about your work because the truth is I really admire all of you guys, who can make Let's Plays so interesting and so funny. I can only play...
Oh! And I have no problem at all with the adult mods you used, in fact I wanted to ask you if you could name them in the description of your video on YouTube

Hey thanks~! I am working on trying to get the voice audio timing down better, I found a new "clap" method that's been helping but it's still a lot harder than I ever imagined it would be. <3 The adult mods come from PaysitesMustBeDestroyed under XXXSims. I don't want to link it for adult purposes but I'm glad to know it doesn't turn people away. I appreciate the feedback, feel free to leave some any time, I never take any of it to heart/personally it only helps to work on to get better ^_^ I'm working on a project where people can see the CC I use in every video and new stuff that's just cool.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 2:04 AM
Hey I'm putting up 4 new episodes this week and I've linked the first two. The next two will be on Friday then Saturday. I figured if it was more than one part, to move the series a little further along to just upload one per day till the household was done.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 8:41 PM
Bought lost my damn mind getting 4 videos out this week but I made it :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 9:38 PM
Sorry I haven't kept up with this forum but the videos are still there I went ahead and tried to organize the titles a little better on here. Any advice, tips or comments are always welcome!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 1:20 AM
I can't believe this thread has 3700 views lol. I'm up to Season 2 with 40 episodes in the 1st season alone. I'm not sure if I should post a list that long tho...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 4:25 PM
New episode of Pleasantview out today. The Pleasant Twins Angela and Lilith finish their second semester of college and both roll wants for their majors. One of them chooses a major that has nothing to do with their LTW. Thank goodness college is free then. #thesims2 #pleasantview #letsplaypleasantview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN5-IrgTFI&t=30s