Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 10:37 PM
Default My Let's Build's.
Hi everyone!

I've recently fallen in love with the sims and I've been creating community lots for my pleasant view playthrough. I've been wanting to share my creations for feedback or just chats about the process, but haven't really found a place as I am not super active on tumblr. So I hope I'm posting in the right section.

Here is my first and only let's build so far. But I have recorded to more, they just need to be edited. I hope you guys enjoy and I loooove how active and fun the Sims 2 community is! I talk more in-depth about the build in the video!

Video: - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BESiGpFEpEY-

My latest project is this beast of a build. A Cathedral with a graveyard with a wedding venue. I wanted a place for my sims to get married, and I decided to opt of a massive cathedral rather than a church as I wanted that spectacle of huuuuuge windows and vast sense of space. I also wanted the lot to be more versatile than just for a wedding venue. So i added a garden, a graveyard and made it so that you can easily just remove the items used for the wedding and change it to something less festive, for let's say a funeral, or a baptism or whatever else you want. It still needs some finishing touches, but I am quite proud. The structure itself was a real hassle as I am still quite new to building in the sims 2. (the sims 4 has me spoiled) I also wish there was a way to not see the "floor" tiles padding. does that make sense? and also not see the weird gaps the game creates between roof and walls. I wish I could find some nice roof beams or something... alas, work in progress.

Inside