Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Link Ninja
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 4:56 AM
Default Tropical Park Build video
On a whim this morning, I decided to build a park in one of my hoods, on a second whim I decided to record it and then I made it a time-elapse vid. It's the first time I've done one of these build videos; it was 45 minutes but I was able to compress it into a 6 minute video

Video Here

Hope you enjoy!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
On a whim this morning, I decided to build a park in one of my hoods, on a second whim I decided to record it and then I made it a time-elapse vid. It's the first time I've done one of these build videos; it was 45 minutes but I was able to compress it into a 6 minute video

Video Here

Hope you enjoy!

It's beautiful,any plans on uploading it? I don't know how create new buildings that good but that's probably mainly because i'm too lazy to actually create one.
Link Ninja
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 12:40 AM
None at the moment, though I did save a clean copy in case there was any interest, it was a simple build. The daunting part of uploading lots is the CC lists that are required and my game works in about 97 percent CC in any lot. Thanks for watching <3

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.