Latest Site News

MTS Bob Ross Paint-Along Night - posted on 4th Sep 2017 at 10:54 PM
Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 8347 times.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 10:15 PM
Default Short stories of mine
Wordless message

Can anyone still recognize things we used to be proud of? Look at us. Deep and wide. Deep, just as much as our nature allows you to, wide, only if that's how you percieve the world. Because now you are nothing, tomorrow you are also nothing, and you will come into exsistence only when you speak. Loud! Speak!

Among us, who are silent, speak! Among us, whose souls are shallow and sight is narrow, who forgot what means to speak, you speak! Even if that speech is listened by none, even if you feel it's unnecessary, completely meaningless, speak! Speak, even if you are the only one who will speak. Even if we forget your speech, our pride won't. Our shape won't... ever.

Because we still have sight and soul, no matter how shallow and narrow they might be. Because our lifetime determines the size of our world. Because the new ones have the whole world beneath their eyes. That's why you should talk. Speak! Expand or vistas and free our souls. We who are hungry for it. We who wish to speak, but can't. We who crave existence in the purest form of that word. We nod to you "speak". You do not need any other reason. It's only up to you to start the speech, as long as your world is wide enough.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 10:26 PM
You

If I could ever open the windows of my mind, all of my thoughts would fly right through them, and I would stay alone while they would pinch the cheeks of others, leaving mine dirty.

If I would ever leave myself alone with my mind, neglecting the thoughts of others, I would stay alone, because my thoughts are me, and I myself am not enough.

If I could find something, someone who would comfort me, who could love my whole being and who could take all of my thoughts as as theirs alone, I would be complete.

That's why I'm still searching for the pure, the perfect, to wich I can imprint myself and in who I will see reflection of my image. The one who am I, but who is not me. The one who is you.

Will I ever find you?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 10:32 PM
These two were written in an hour, and I finished translating into english just now. More to come.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th May 2016 at 1:44 AM
Here's another one I got from a chat with EVIE existor bot. It's a word file as it would be quite a mess trying to write 9 pages here.
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: rar BOT.rar (14.5 KB, 6 downloads) - View custom content