Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 1:58 AM
Default The 3 Brothers Challenge
[C]New Challenge![/C]

This is my very first challenge I'm making and I'm very excited to share it with you! The directions are separated in groups so it can be easier to read:

Backstory: Carissa, your mom, married Nathan, your dad. They had Brenton, your teenage brother, and then Alexander, your child brother. A year later you were born, and 5 years later Derek, your toddler brother, was born. Soon you realized that you are surrounded by 4 boys and just 1 girl. Now you must survive what you called "The Brother Apocalypse". (Sorry for the short backstory.)

Create A Sim

This part will take some time. You will need to make a mom, dad, toddler brother, child brother, teen brother, and you of course!
Toddler Brother: His name will be Derek. (Everyone's last name is produced from after 5 rolls of the dice.) He can have any clothes you choose from, but I recommend using CC, but you really have to. Derek's traits will be Slob and Light Sleeper.
Child Brother: His name will be Alexander. He is a nerd, so try to give him nerdy clothes. Again, if you want, you really don't have to, but you can use CC. (That goes for every character.) His traits are Computer Whiz, Bookworm, and Genius.
Teen Brother: His name will be Brenton. He is the most hottest guy in school, so try to give him girl-impressing clothes. His traits are Lucky, Mean Spirited, Party Animal, and Athletic.
Mom (Young Adult): Her name is Carissa. She is a great cook and she loves her family, so give her aprons and appropriate clothes. Her traits are Family Oriented, Good, Friendly, Never Nude, and Charismatic.
Dad (Young Adult): His name is Nathan. He loves playing and watching sports, so his clothes must be sporty (and dirty if possible.) His traits are Family Oriented, Athletic, Good Sense of Humor, Handy, and Loves the Outdoors.
You (Child): You can choose any name you want. You can choose any clothes you want, also. Your traits are Perceptive, Neurotic, and Light Sleeper.

Room Decoration

Toddler Brother: 1 crib, 1 regular toy box (Infinitoy Imagination Station), and 2 normal teddy bears (Wugglesworth Schuggles Bear)
Child Brother: 1 bed, 1 desk, 1 desk chair, and 1 lamp
Teen Brother: 1 bed, 1 mirror, and 1 lamp
Mom and Dad: 1 bed for 2, 2 mirrors, 2 lamps, and 1 dresser
Your Room: 1 bed, 1 desk, 1 desk chair, and 1 computer

Goals

Child Brother: Chess Legend
Teen Brother: Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous
Mom: Surrounded by Family
Dad: Perfect Mind, Perfect Body

Win: You accomplish your goals with moving out and living a new life when you're old enough. (If this happens, you can save the Sim and then go to a new world. After that you go to Create a Sim and start the challenge again.)
Lose: You don't accomplish your goals and you can't move out when you're old enough.