Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 3:35 AM
Default The Romantic Choice Challenge
Hi, this challenge is going to be quite long depending on how adapted you are at improving relationships. (Romantic-wise and friendly-wise) So, I suppose you were warned?

There's no REAL story for the challenge, but I threw something together:
You have always enjoyed flirting with people, but it earned you a bad reputation in________. So, you decided to start fresh in __________. You saw plenty of people. ripe for the picking. But, who would you put to the test? ALL of them, of course! You HAD to make sure you had found the right one! Or you'd live a miserable life forevermore, no?

There you go, that's the backstory! Okay, basically, you get to make a choice now:
You get to choose how many sims your sim gets to date! I'd prefer it to be above 10, since it would lengthen the challenge, but... Your choice. Not mine.

Rules:
1. You can only remain with Romantic Interests until you reach your minimum. (If you do this, that's an immediate GAME OVER.)
2. No cheating to get into a higher relationship. (Money cheats and building cheats are allowed. Oh, and yes, you can have as much fun as you want with money, it doesn't play any part in this challenge.)
3. You can 'steal' people from their spouses.
4. You can have same gender marriage/dating. (Figured it would be best to mention that.)
5. No more rules, I'm pretty sure.

WAYS TO FAIL:
1. Dying before achieved goal.
2. Going past Romantic Interest until minimum.

You CAN have this in a legacy form, but I'll only allow a minimum of one child. If they have twins or triplets, the first one the parent holds at birth is the chosen one of the parents.

If you do this challenge, thank you! If you consider it, thanks! If you at least view it, much obliged!
If you do it, hope you enjoy and apologies if I did copy off a challenge, I don't believe I am.. If so, please inform me.