Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Legacy Home

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 725 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 89,243 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 10th Oct 2014 at 10:02 PM
Updated: 29th Dec 2014 at 12:45 PM
This home was made on request by users kassiecrider and botdf4life, as both of their requests were pretty similar and easy to merge into one upload.

Quote: Originally posted by kassiecrider
I could really use your help with my legacy family, and I need a large family/country style home. It must have at least 8 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, but you could add more bathrooms if you really wanted to. I really want a large country/family/suburban house. This family is very outdoorsy, and country.

Quote: Originally posted by botdf4life
Hey, i was wondering if you could make me a house that looks like this: (picture underneath this post)
if you do decide to make it could you make it 6 bed room i want to have a big family on the sims 3 and a work out room and a back yard kid friendly of course with a pool and maybe an office

Here is the picture that "botdf4life" sent me:

The house in the picture is made in modern american neo-eclectic architecture, meaning it's a mish-mash of many different styles.

I tried mimicking the pic, and here is the result!

Since The Sims has it's obvious limits, I did have to tweak some things, but I think I managed to capture the essence of the house.

Being a legacy home, the house has MANY rooms for your large family. It has 9 separate rooms, with three of them having double beds. All of the rooms have space enough for at least two beds, meaning you can fit well over 20 sims in this house, not that it is possible though.. There are also quite a few extra rooms, such as the traditionally designed office in the first floor, and the gym in the basement.

The yard has a multi-level design that I think worked out very nicely. This way the patio, pool, and the lawns are naturally separated by having different elevations. It also makes the hill the house is built on feel a bit more realistic.

The house has a large 50x50 lot, that is completely flat, so you can place it anywhere you wish.

General info
The house is quite expensive, it costs 269,809 furnished and 145,819 unfurnished.
The lot is 50x50
9 Bedrooms
5.5 Bathrooms

Hope you like my house!
Feel free to PM me if you have any requests or suggestions.
Constructive critisism is always welcome.

Lot Size: 50x50
Lot Price: 270,000