Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th May 2015 at 3:44 AM Last edited by StPatrick : 20th May 2015 at 11:43 PM.
Default Custom University World -- Assign Sims Majors
Hi all,

I'm trying to create a custom university world. I got everyone moved in, loaded the university world into my game, and sent a Sim to it. So far, so good.

However, I realized that I had forgotten to assign any of these Sims to their university majors -- consequently, they were assigned randomly when I first loaded the world.

I tried to use nraas's MasterController mod to enroll the Sims in a university major (using Intermediate -> Career -> Choose Academic Career); however, when I loaded the new world into my game, I found myself unable to leave the university world -- every time I clicked "Home," it took me right back to the university world.

I believe that using the "Choose Academic Career" interaction somehow caused a problem. Is there any other way to choose which Sims are students, and which major they are pursuing?

EDIT 1: I used MasterController to have everyone "quit" their career of University Student. That let the world load again, at least.

EDIT 2: And now I can enroll Sims in CAW with no problem. Figures.