Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 5:21 PM
Default Mods to cheat ?
Hi, I am here to ask for 2 things :

- Is there a way to teleport sims by cheating just like in TS3 & TS4 in the sims Medieval. I did the manipulation tu unlock cheats, so I am able to drag/dropp needs and relationships and to type "motherlode", "kaching", "SetKP" ...
BUT, I do not have the possibility to teleport by holding SHIFT button, is that normal ?
I also do not have the possibility to modify sims informations by holding SHIFT button.
So, how to teleport with cheats ? If it is impossible, is there a mod to teleport and where can I find it ?

- I am looking, if it does exists, for a mod that allow to add and delete emotions, just like in TS3 or TS4 ?

Thanks for your attention !
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 7:53 PM
Do you ctrl shift click? I think it's those keys. I'm not playing the game right now, so I can't confirm it for you. I can teleport my sims.

You can find my Sims 3 Mods at TFM's Sims Asylum .
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 11:30 AM
Well, I tried Shift+click, Ctrl+click, Shift+Ctrl+click, and no one works
Inventor
#4 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 12:28 PM
I use Grim's Medieval Core mod, so that may be why I have no problem with teleporting. If you don't use that mod and don't want to use it, then there is a debugenabler mod that may help you. http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=437510 but it doesn't work if you have your game patched to the latest patch and have installed Pirates and Nobles. You would have to use Grim's Medieval Core mod for the debug features instead.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 2:13 PM
Well, I tried GrimsMedievalCore_V_2_0_13_001 and GrimsMedievalCore_V_2_0_13_002_beta from here : http://modthesims.info/t/449550
And it made my never start, after the intro, there in an infinite waiting.

Then I tried Debug enabler (for version 1.3.13) from here : http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=437510
And it made my game crash after the intro (I think it is because I have Pirats & Nobles)

Any solutions ?
Scholar
#6 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 7:01 AM
you need testing cheats enabled mod i think. here is a link and i think most of them are still good. http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...+cheats+enabled

also you can use sims 3 sliders but not much else
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 5:35 PM
Well, I installed the testing cheats enabled mod from the link you gave me, but nothing has changed, I still not able to teleport or manage emotions. Maybe there is something to do I don't, how to use the testing cheats enabled mod ?
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 5:55 PM
it sounds like there might be a problem with your mod setup?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 11:41 AM
I installed it in Program Files/Electronics Arts/The Sims Mediaval/Mods .
Inventor
#10 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 12:29 PM
You are supposed to install your mods in the Mods/Packages folder, not Mods folder.

Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 8:55 AM
And place the Mods / Packages folder in to the main game folder

Field Researcher
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 1:25 PM
To Simsgaga3. The exact location of the Mods folder is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval. Inside this folder there will be other folders named "Caches", "Game", "GameData", "Support", and "Thumbnails". You create the "Mods" folder inside to be next to the folders I just mentioned. You will also put the "Resource.cfg" file you downloaded from here in this folder. Next click open the folder named "Mods" that you just created and create another folder named "Packages" inside of it.
Now inside this folder put the file d3dx_931.dll at this file path:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin

Now you are ready to add mods to this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Mods\Packages

You do not need a mod to make Testing Cheats Enabled. The more mods you have installed the slower your game may run.
Here in this link it is explained how to make Testing Cheats Enabled work on your computer. It's easy, just make sure you have Administrator Rights, so Windows won't give you Access Denied, when editing the file.

http://www.supercheats.com/pc/the-s...Testing-Cheats/

Lastly to teleport your Sims, press the "Shift" key on your keyboard, then point to the location you wish your Sim to travel to on the ground, and left click your mouse. A little window will appear saying "Teleport me here" and you select that little tab. Release the "Shift" key after selecting the tab. Have fun!

Good Luck! Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 2:30 AM
Are you on windows 8 because i also have this problem
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 10:12 PM
ctrl+shift works for me on windows 10+8
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 1:14 AM
maybe it has something to do with the origin version then.