Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#51 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 2:59 PM
I'm purer than pure because I do not even have nor have I ever played the basegame. That qualifies me for what? A Bloody Mary?
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#52 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 3:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SingleClawDesigns
I'll skip the drink if offered as I don't drink, but did you think of carding people before handing out these things?

apple only hands out those drinks where it's legal for 13 and above. You're supposed to be over 13 to be in here, right?

So, if you were a drinker, the bad news is you would have to travel all the way to Antarctica to get your frozen daiquiri. The good news, it will still be cold when you get there.
Theorist
#53 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 3:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
apple only hands out those drinks where it's legal for 13 and above. You're supposed to be over 13 to be in here, right?

So, if you were a drinker, the bad news is you would have to travel all the way to Antarctica to get your frozen daiquiri. The good news, it will still be cold when you get there.

Nah, as long as it's at her house and she's in one of the states with legal drinking under adult supervision, we're good. Otherwise she'll just have to say it's for religious reasons, and it is, Purists and Anti-Purists.

ETA: Or we could all go to my homeland (Jamaica) where there is no set drinking age.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#54 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 7:06 PM
Nope, not in any of the states - norther than that.
But... we are moving this thread to Jamaica forthwith, @TMBrandon. Hot chocolate and various teas shall be served until the new yardarm breaks.
Theorist
#55 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 7:33 PM Last edited by lisfyre : 19th Apr 2015 at 6:20 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Don_Babilon
I'm purer than pure because I do not even have nor have I ever played the basegame. That qualifies me for what? A Bloody Mary?

Me too, (won't be buying TS4 ever) but I'll pass on the Bloody Mary.. have any Scotch on hand?

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Forum Resident
#56 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 7:34 PM
Well neithe OR nor GTW seem worth any money to me so I guess I'm a purist? Though haven't played since what....February?

I ope the free drinks include non-alcoholic options.

....so says the Phoenix! ♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Scholar
#57 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 7:41 PM
I am most certainly a base game purist.....until Christmas anyway, then I won't be
Instructor
#58 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by applefeather2
Nope, not in any of the states - norther than that.
But... we are moving this thread to Jamaica forthwith, @TMBrandon. Hot chocolate and various teas shall be served until the new yardarm breaks.

I'm not much for hot chocolate but I would take a Dr.Pepper

You only live once make the most of it..:)
One Minute Ninja'd
#59 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 8:04 PM
Well, as a purist, I'm in with Lisfyre and like a nice scotch neat. None of those blended drinks for me. You never know what's in them until it's too late, and then you're looking up staring at the bottom of the bar stool.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#60 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 8:33 PM Last edited by applefeather2 : 18th Apr 2015 at 8:59 PM.
*hides blender under checkered tablecloth*
All purists of the purest sort (I'm looking at you @Don_Babilon) have coconut milk waiting in the white room, that room with all the windows on the top floor... elevator has been repaired... no, really.
#61 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 11:09 PM
*hides blender under checkered tablecloth*
All purists of the purest sort (I'm looking at you @Don_Babilon) have coconut milk waiting in the white room, that room with all the windows on the top floor... elevator has been repaired... no, really.
Coconut milk? Listen, I will check out of your resort right now. Clearly your only intent is to destroy my comely silhouette.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#62 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 12:04 AM
Wait, wait! Erm... I meant to say coconut water.... water, yes.
#63 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 12:10 AM Last edited by Don_Babilon : 19th Apr 2015 at 12:30 AM.
Wait, wait! Erm... I meant to say coconut water.... water, yes.
Sorry, too late. Already on my way back home to the Receptacle.

Edit: BTW, has anyone else noticed that there's something off with the mention messages. I only randomly get a message for a mention (@ username) but when I quote the post that contains this mention I get a message that I mentioned myself.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#64 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 12:53 AM
Sorry, too late. Already on my way back home to the Receptacle.

Edit: BTW, has anyone else noticed that there's something off with the mention messages. I only randomly get a message for a mention (@ username) but when I quote the post that contains this mention I get a message that I mentioned myself.

Nope... but that's what you get for leaving.
#65 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 1:29 AM
Nope... but that's what you get for leaving.
Don't fret. I just realised that I've left two bottles of very fine, aged dark rum in my room. You can keep them. Daiquiri with dark rum can be quite the treat, you just might have to experiment a bit with the mixture. Less syrup is probably better in that case. On the other hand, these two bottles are so good that it'd be best to drink them pure (pun intended). Just make sure that you don't serve it cold. Handwarm and preferably in a small balloon or sherry glass. After that you won't want anything else for drinks anymore. Promise.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#66 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 1:43 AM
Somebody stole those bottles. This is all that's in there now. It's still full, though, @Don_Babilon. Did you want to check back in until it's used up?
#67 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 1:52 AM
Somebody stole those bottles. This is all that's in there now. It's still full, though, @Don_Babilon. Did you want to check back in until it's used up?
That's not mine. I don't use shower gels or shampoos with fragrance. They would conflict with my horribly expensive and exclusively made eau de parfum. Check the bottle for fingerprints. They're most probably the thief's. Catch him/her! You should not allow those rum bottles to escape you.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#68 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 2:20 AM
Those fingerprints... according to those who aren't purists and have the police EP... those are your fingerprints. (Don't blame me, I don't have that EP.)
#69 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 2:40 AM
Those fingerprints... according to those who aren't purists and have the police EP... those are your fingerprints. (Don't blame me, I don't have that EP.)
Since when has EA done anything right? And here's your proof.

It's completely impossible that my hands have ever touched that shower gel. And I haven't taken those two bottles of rum with me either. Otherwise I wouldn't sit here with that bottle of champagne that I bought today and which now helps me over the loss of that damn fine rum. I wanted to use the champagne tomorrow as an aide in my hopeless case of what could be called an amorous conquest but in my grief over the lost bottles opened it up now. So all I can offer tomorrow is my heavily perfumed, but definitely herbal essences free, body hoping that this will do the trick without the help of this admittedly superb champagne (its texture in my mouth is very creamy, just the way I like it, where the bubbles form a gentle lather rather than those piercing tickles you get from the usual fare).
Alchemist
Original Poster
#70 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 2:51 AM
Since when has EA done anything right? And here's your proof.

It's completely impossible that my hands have ever touched that shower gel. And I haven't taken those two bottles of rum with me either. Otherwise I wouldn't sit here with that bottle of champagne that I bought today and which now helps me over the loss of that damn fine rum. I wanted to use the champagne tomorrow as an aide in my hopeless case of what could be called an amorous conquest but in my grief over the lost bottles opened it up now. So all I can offer tomorrow is my heavily perfumed, but definitely herbal essences free, body hoping that this will do the trick without the help of this admittedly superb champagne (its texture in my mouth is very creamy, just the way I like it, where the bubbles form a gentle lather rather than those piercing tickles you get from the usual fare).

I cannot breathe. I totally give up.
#71 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 2:52 AM
I cannot breathe. I totally give up.
Okay, see you in the Receptacle then. I'm there, right behind you.
Page 3 of 3