Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 12:12 AM
Default Need Help finding Large Circle Windows
Something like this: https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...s/search/round/

I know Sims 4 has windows like this, but I need one thats at least 4 blocks big. You know takes up the whole wall. and Yea I know about the thing to make items larger, but it messes with where the window goes and the glass. So if you know anything. Please help!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 10:18 PM
Hi! I know of a window that may be able to suit your purposes. It comes in the set called Pulsar on this page. There's one that might be too small for your purposes, and one larger one that comes in two halves you can use separately or together. It is a bubble window, so it sticks out from the building a bit, but it's pretty hard to see this from many angles.

There are also these Big Ben windows, though one is semicircular and the other is a circle set into a square, and both are decorated with a clock pattern. If you do have a use for them, this creator has deleted her blog, so here is a direct link to the download. And there's this semicircular window I love that comes close to being a full circle in this set, which you can download here.