Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat
I'd love custom traits, but I'm not really interested if they don't give new animations and interactions. I never use the ones that just improves a skill/job performance building rate or something boring like that. If they don't have new animations and interactions, I wouldn't use 'em. Here's one I thought of awhile back.

Creepy
  • Your sim will be able to quietly watch another sim sleep (rather than just admitting to it).
  • Your sim has a "Stare At" interaction where the sim will sit quietly and stare at another sim for long periods of time.
  • Your sim can stalk another sim, following them from a distance.
  • Your sim can receive a positive moodlet for approaching another sim from behind and smelling their hair.
  • Your sim can "Rummage for personal items" in another sim's trash can and keep them as trophies.
  • Your sim can break into another sim's house and there will be a "Smell Underwear" interaction on the dresser, giving that sim a positive moodlet.

Everyone who is making custom traits STOP and make this one NOW
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#52 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 5:53 PM
The Creepy Trait: finally, the last piece I need to make an accurate sim of this one guy.
Site Helper
#53 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Grumpy and hot headed. Surely I'm not the only one who finds it odd that those two conflict?

I did, until I realized that they are two entirely different ways of dealing with life's irritants. (Besides, hot headed sims always seem to want to see the ghost of the still-living grumpy sim, and we don't really need a lot of sims who want to see their own ghost. )

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Page 3 of 3